Chobani - check your entries before logging...

Options
elyelyse
elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
Just a head's up...Chobani has reduced the size of their yogurt from 6oz to 5.3oz which means there's gonna be a lot of incorrect entries in the database. I still find both sizes in stores as they're making the switch, so you may wanna check which you have and if the entry you find matches.

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    create own entry & weigh in grams, problem solved.
  • elyelyse
    Options
    yes, my point was that people who regularly buy this product may not notice the slightly smaller size, and use an incorrect entry made previously by themselves or someone else.
  • april1445
    Options
    Is the price the same? --I hate when they do that! Not the point, I know.
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ohhh good to know. Some of the store brand info on the MFP database is completely off as well. Also, I have some chobani in a larger tub so I weigh mine out and adjust what the container says in relation to the portion I measured out.
  • elyelyse
    Options
    Is the price the same? --I hate when they do that! Not the point, I know.

Ugh I wondered too! It's hard to tell because different places charge differently and I buy it all over, so I don't know if the price went down in general. Both sizes were the same price yesterday, so I bought only the 6oz containers. They were $1.19, but I've seen them higher, and lower.