Body revolution starting 28th dec.

Options
Hi all

I am planning to start JMBR after Christmas and go into the new year with JM kicking my butt!! Is anyone starting around the same time as me? I know its straight after Christmas but I am trying to keep myself motivated over the Christmas period or I will look like a Christmas pudding1!

Merry Christmas

Caz

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to wish you good luck. i did this a few months back and had great result. as for me i'm going to start insanity
  • chunky_bird
    Options
    I hear insanity is hard going but worth it. Good luck with it!!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I bought this last year at this time and then got derailed with MIL's death and never got to it.

I should dig out and start too.
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking to start in new year as I'm out of town. I have ripped in 30 and got 90 day revolution for Xmas. Thinking of doing RI30 first.
  • candicelh79
    candicelh79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just got Body Revolution for Xmas also. I am starting soon, not sure of the exact date...but by Monday. Feel free to add me.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about digging this out too - but swapping some
    Other things for the cardio so I don't get bored. I'd like I join up with you all for extra inspiration and accountability ! :)
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I just started Body Revolution 2 days ago, loving it so far! It would be great to have some BR pals on here for some encouragement (and understanding when it gets real tough!), feel free to add me!
  • chunky_bird
    Options
    Well after what I have eaten over the last few days I will be definitely starting BR tomorrow!
  • Aniab4
    Aniab4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Workout 1 Day 1 completed .... Can't wait for the cardio later on today! :)
  • candicelh79
    candicelh79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Let's make sure we keep each other on track!
  • charlaheiser
    Options
    Hi. I just started it 2 days ago. Everything hurts so today is my rest day. Had to start with the 90 day meal plan. The 7 day was hard during the holidays. I haven't been walking since winter. Only basic yoga sequences at home before JMBR.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I have a group starting Jan 6 for anyone wanting to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17213-jm-body-revolution
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 today along with a faster version of JMBR (1 week each set of videos instead of two) since I have done it many times before. I haven't tried T25 yet so I'm excited for that but wanted to make sure I kept in weights, plus I love my Jillian! Good luck to you all. I have had great results from JMBR, feel free to check out my photos.
  • tallbold
    Options
    Did RI30 today but since there are no groups may switch to start with you guys! Will visit group as I'm looking for people to stay motivated with. Happy New Year everyone!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last few days of Phase 1 in BR. I took two weeks off to build my core strength with Les Mills Combat and back at BR now. She'll kick your butt, but it will also fall off!

21 lbs and 12 inches so far!
  • tallbold
    Options
    I'm on the last few days of Phase 1 in BR. I took two weeks off to build my core strength with Les Mills Combat and back at BR now. She'll kick your butt, but it will also fall off!

21 lbs and 12 inches so far!

Good job on the weight loss!!