Magic bullet help?

Options
does anyone have one?
im looking for recommended recipes
healthy recipes i keep finding the same ones online ;(

Replies

• Project_Jodie
    Options
    Do you want recipes for smoothies? I've got something similar to a bullet and I love!
  • walkingdisaster3
    Options
    any recipies work :D thanks
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Some of the recipes that come in the book with the magic bullet are pretty good.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com has a lot of recipes for healthy smoothies.
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I ususally use lots of spinach and all different kinds of fresh and frozen fruit ... I use green tea instead of water
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just upgraded to a Nutribullet. I killed my Magic Bullet. :cry:

I do protein powder, frozen fruit, and almond milk or water. Sometimes I throw in spinach or kale. Carrots when I have them. Yum!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I like to cover mine in peanut butter...
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

FTW
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    ...and chocolate syrup. :drinker:
  • Lori19509
    Lori19509 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just recently got out my magic bullet and I believe it is helping me make veggie eggs, and 1 cup light apple juice,vanilla whey and a 50/50 salad mix yummy.
  • Paleocat2013
    Options
    Put just your favorites that you have a difficult time actually eating. Mine would be a handful of: greens, garlic, olive oil, 1/2 service of fruit for sweetness, flax seed for fiber, and an ice cube. and whiz. Go easy on serving size as it will add up to too much real quick. And EASY on the fruits. So many people are consuming way too much fruit thinking its fine. It's a quick way to add too much carbs. Have fun experimenting.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ...and chocolate syrup. :drinker:
    Oh+you+guys+and+your+petty+squabbles+_1f369bfc0381a555fa0fab02ccf71c7b.jpg \m/
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My Magic Bullet died on me, so I just bought a cheap $30 blender that does the exact same thing.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I make a smoothie using 1-2 cups almond milk, a large handful of spinach, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2-1 cup frozen berries. 1 T PB2 powder, and either a T of flax or chia seeds. Pretty delish, and you can barely taste the spinach.
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    my Magic Bullet came with a small recipe pamphlet. That's a great start, but I am trying out the Paleo diet, and would love some vegetarian ideas for stews, soups and things that will make this Paleo thang doable. Please.... fill up this thread with awesome ideas! Christmas is coming, the tofurkey is gettin' fat......