I am no longer obese!

Options
As of today, I'm simply overweight. It's kind of amusing how happy that makes me. :laugh:

Replies

• vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm simply overweight. It's kind of amusing how happy that makes me. :laugh:

I had the same response when I went from obese to overweight - it is a wonderful accomplishment and you really should feel really great about it. Wonderful job.

Vickie
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options

Hahaha. I totally get it!! I can't wait to be able to say this!

Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sumirei
    Options
    Congrats!
  • aleashago85
    aleashago85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I wait for the day that I get to feel what it's like. Soon you will be able to say that you are at a healthy weight and no longer overweight! Best wishes!
  • jddotson68
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm watching the BMI counting down and will be there one day!!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Congrats! I bet it feels awesome to have reached a major milestone in your journey! :-):flowerforyou:
  • mkrapf82
    mkrapf82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's really awesome.
  • kianaik
    kianaik Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know it's a great feeling. I hit it two weeks ago. It's wonderful!
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember how that felt! Unfortunately, I was put on the DASH diet by my doctor and gained some back. I will get back to being just overweight soon though.

Here's to you being in the Healthy category soon!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone.
    We'll all be "healthy" soon. :smile:

For the first time in my life, I weigh exactly what my driver license says. Half a pound less, actually. It's always at least 20 pounds under my actual weight. Once I hit my goal, I just might fork over the $30 for a new one just so I can change my weight. :wink:
  • kgaylord
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to say that I have hit the overweight BMI and then the Healthy BMI. You have worked very hard at your weight loss. Keep it up!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hear THAT!! I'm watching the BMI waiting for the day.