A big hello to everyone!

Options
Last year I was on this site for about 5 months and did really well. I lost weight, ate better, exercised regularly. Then I fell off the wagon and started eating the rich fatty foods that I love, didn't log my calories and I ended up gaining some of the weight back. This is something I'm having a hard time doing alone. I'm in great need of the accountability. Sure, tomorrow I'll eat and be merry, it's Christmas after all, but sure would enjoy the company and support of others battling the bulge. :smile:

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hello there...

We all go thru those times but look at the good part!! You have refocused and ready to take on this lifestyle again. I know you will do amazing! Merry Christmas.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    What she said..ha
    We will all have our slips but as long as you dont dwell and keep pushing forward then youll get there. Please feel friend to add me if your so inclined!
  • slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi There...we all go through it, including me. I have been incognito on here for quite sometime, but ready to recommit. Have gained some of my weight back, but moving forward. Feel free to add me. The more support we have, the better. Right?