reached goal weight today! - 185.5 pounds!

Options

Replies

• MammaEllis
    Options
    You are my hero!!! <3 Ive been freaking out for you ALL DAY!!!

830631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! Congratulations!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Congratulations I know it feels absolutely wondeful, I will be checking the Today show out that day!!
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!! Awesome job!!!!!!! I'll try to remember to tape the show, cause I'll be working when it's aired. Please post a reminder on Saturday or Sunday if you can.
  • PolkaDot88
    PolkaDot88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for being such an inspiration! You must be so proud, you deserve every compliment and congratulations you get, and then some!
  • ciy9091
    Options
    Congratulations you are an inspiration, you deserve all the praise, unless you have a weight problem no one knows how hard you have worked.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Tami -- I couldn't be happier for you! What an unbelievable achievement. You are our "MFP Idol." I know that you will look and sound wonderful on the Today Show next week. May you continue to feel and look as beautiful as you are -- inside and out. I am very pleased and proud to have you as a MFP bud! See you on the maintenance thread... Barbie
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You are SO awesome and have done such a great job!! I am thrilled for you and good luck on Monday...I hope I catch it!! :)
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wtg! so happy for you!! you inspired me to try this journey one more time when you were on Today before. Thank you and hope to see you on Today again!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is so inspiring. I'll be watching next Monday.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    WTG Tami!!!!

Woot!

If I might make a suggestion, get some professional photographs taken in you new clothes.
    You deserve to spend a little on yourself, and those pics would be a constant reminder of you hard work, and diligence!!
  • ginabhappy
    ginabhappy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! you are sooooo awesome!! we are all very very proud of you. you proved it! you can do it & you did it! congrats!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! That's amazing! Enjoy every moment - you earned it. :flowerforyou:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G..........WELL DONE, that's just incredible!!!!! :happy:
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I'm very excited about seeing you on the Today Show. It is inspiring for all MFP users to see someone who has really used this site to change their life, and hopefully it will inspire others who are not yet MFP users to take action knowing that a supportive (and FREE) community is out there. Congratulations on reaching your weight-loss/fitness goal - I'm sure it will be just one of many successes in your life :)
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! I'm defineatly recording the Today show on the 15th. Congrats on your success!! :flowerforyou:
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Many congratulations! :drinker:
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I just checked out your photos-awe inspiring. Congrats to you. Hope you are enjoying your amzingly healthy new self!
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    it is truely amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!