Not quite there yet but almost at the half way point :)

So it's that lovely time of year again. Presents, chocolate, food, chocolate, booze and did i mention chocolate? probably. Either way it's that lovely time of year where we try and fail miserably to keep to calories and exercise regimes and they see that lovely Christmas dinner and say 'one day won't hurt' but it normally does.

I decided today to be all nostalgic and look through old photos of me and my husband and realise...good god i looked awful! You know those little photos that hide away in some folder somewhere hidden from view, until you are unsuspecting and then they pop up in your face as if to say 'look how ugly you were', 'look at that double chin'. Yeah THOSE types of pictures. Well safe to say i found a few of them. Then i realised, instead of looking at them in a negative view, why didn't i use them for a positive instead. Not in the sense of 'ooo sexy' but more of a 'don't you dare let yourself get that fat again' sense. So i decided to have a play on paint and show you lot lol.

The other reason behind this is that while it isn't HUGELY noticeable (well not to me at least) this is my 2 stone marker that i set myself for this year and i beat it! Now i only have another 2ish stone to lose until i get to my 16 stone marker, and then will re-evaluate from there and carry on or change where necessary. So to my ultimate embarrassment here is the pictures! (if they load that is xD)

weightchange_zpsd3d80146.jpg

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Exc! 2 stone is 24 lbs right? Good job!
  • Wow.

Impressive stuff! :)
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Yeah something like that i can't remember my exact starting weight though cause when i first started i was pushing 21st 10 pounds, then i started using MFP but can't remember what weight i was when i started and now i'm 17st 9 pounds :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!