Was Santa good to you- with Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options
A Fitbit Force, but jury is still out whether I keep it. (Sync issues with Droid Maxx HD) Not sure about the calorie counting on it either. Weigh in if you have one!
Also!
New running/walking shoes
Speed lock laces- Very cool
Winter boots for outdoor activities
and
A smoothie maker.

Replies

• ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes
    New Balance sneakers
    Nutribullet

I think Santa was more then generous!
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I got:

Compression socks, ski socks, a fitbit flex, and silk hiking thermals. :D
  • bkw61
    bkw61 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do you have an android? how is the flex syncing? Calorie burn on mine seems high too. Thanks.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do you have an android? how is the flex syncing? Calorie burn on mine seems high too. Thanks.
    What makes you say that.
  • triskaidekaphile13
    Options
    I love my FitBit. Have been wearing it since July 2012 and hit my goal yesterday. I've just ordered a replacement One as my Ultra is falling apart. I find the calorie burn is excellent if the time zone is right. I've worn a HRM to see if they calculate the same and it's almost identical for walking and running.

I got a Garmin Forerunner 10 today. Have been out for a walk and tested it out and really happy with it so far. I love running and have been using Runkeeper but find it tricky to get it started when I do organised races and run in groups. I'm the one at the back pressing 'start' over and over again. I also got a fat caliper (asked for it) and had two pairs of new asics earlier in the month.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <
    The only thing Santa forgot was a new Trutein flavor. But I'll get that myself on payday. :wink: Awesome Christmas.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    an amazon gift card got me a thigh toner
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Santa brought me a second hand but great Tri bike. Goes like the clappers :-)
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex - which told me I burned 847 calories as soon as I put it on. We will see...
    Amazon gift card to buy new weights
    Workout clothes

My biggest present is the Bistro MD that is counting as part of my presents this year.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hand weights, medicine ball, dri-fit top yay :) my husband rocks :)
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Santa brought me just about everything I asked for, including the heavy-bag I really, really wanted, and pink boxing gloves. :bigsmile:

Edited to fix typo
  • nordeast_yah
    Options
    Nothing from anyone else, but I used some Xmas cash to buy myself a month of unlimited classes at our local boxing gym.
  • sarahevenstar
    sarahevenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Santa was excellent to me! Three running jackets (each for slightly different weather), two pairs of tights, socks, a training log, a 13.1 sticker for my car and a pair of Yaktrax so I don't fall on my bum while running when it's icy.
  • spookyjo
    spookyjo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    12kg/16kg Kettlebells, a very happy girl today.:bigsmile:
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I bought myself some TapouT XT weighted gloves during their Black Friday sale. I bought those because I like the look of the black gloves trimmed in red.
    gloves_280_1.jpg
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Santa brought me the Trek bike I've been drooling over!

And a nice gift card so I can buy some new workout clothes
  • bkw61
    bkw61 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My force did too, 647 cal burned. WonderIng how it will even out tomorrow?
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    A barbell/ dumbell set with 110lbs worth of weights! Yay! :bigsmile:
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I got a digital BF% device i have been wanting and battle ropes. Those things are seriously hard and a great workout. Also Itunes card for new workout music on my Ipod.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    wireless headphones…boom!