Hands up if you trained Christmas morning!

Options

Replies

• Kdhuynh54
    Options
    five mile run :)
  • Sweetface421
    Sweetface421 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just finished 50 minutes of circuit training! No rest on Christmas!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    Just finished a training bike ride
  • MakeMeBeGood
    Options
    I knew that my family was going to have an amazing assortment of TERRIBLE foods available ALL day long!
    I hit the streets this morning for a 2.5 miles jog.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ran 14.5miles yesterday. I was hoping to do a couple today or maybe some snowshoeing, but I couldn't motivate.

All is not lost... I did Stronglifts 5X5 this afternoon.
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yup. 3 miles outside at 18 degrees.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Weights in the afternoon, then food after.
    Just finishing updoing my extra abs routine that I should have done earlier, but was playing with the dog(s) etc.
  • bkbenda
    bkbenda Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed a 6 mile run with my husband this morning after opening presents with the teenage children and before 3:00 dinner with the family. It was a gift in itself as we rarely get the chance to run together. He is faster than I am and he took this as an opportunity to pace me for a good run when I wasn't feeling very motivated. Great Christmas run!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Well done, everyone.

After training and briefly reading the replies, I went to attend to my annual duty of filling my digestive tract. :happy:
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    trained today morning too...even thought I felt awful :(
  • roberggren
    Options
    yep I walked 4+ miles on my treadmill today. 3 miles this morning and 1 after dinner
  • FloridaMichael
    Options
    legs day too :-x
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Gym closed, but 60 minutes on my elliptical at home and a mile walk in 20 degree temp. ;:)
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Well done, everyone.

After training and briefly reading the replies, I went to attend to my annual duty of filling my digestive tract. :happy:

Thank you, I appreciate your service!
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Went for a 2.25 mile jog/run this afternoon in California's lovely 80 degree weather :P Also, threw on a weighted pack for lunges and squats around the local track, and after I took my dog for a nice, hilly walk. Merry Christmas everyone!
  • ag27404
    ag27404 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice long walk with the pups this morning and then my first 10K!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    No, darnit. Still injured :( I won't be for long, and I'll do some easy yoga, but I'd hoped I'd be much better today. I did walk the dogs at least, lol.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 5:00 AM to get my run in this morning before my nieces and nephew were up to see what Santa left for them! Chilly, but awesome. :-)
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    3 mile run in frigid temps. Followed by way way way too much food/drink. No regrets whatever.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me too. I jogged for 55 minutes and 45 minutes on the elliptical.