Hands up if you trained Christmas morning!

Options

Replies

• twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Nope, my gym is closed so I planned for this to be a rest day. :) Back to it tomorrow!
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll be there at 10 when the gym opens!

Ok, this is just sad. I feel so badly for those people who have to work at the gym. I think it is low! Sorry. We can either do without one day at the gym or find something at home to do. Geesh!
  • hbk991
    hbk991 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    \o/ hands up
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hand raised but not a holiday for me.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ran 14.5miles yesterday. I was hoping to do a couple today or maybe some snowshoeing, but I couldn't motivate.

All is not lost... I did Stronglifts 5X5 this afternoon.

...and after sitting on my *kitten* the rest of the afternoon into the evening, I got antsy. Just banged out a 5mile run.
  • Samthefrog
    Samthefrog Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Almost succumbed to my inner laziness but got myself up and did Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk for 32 minutes this morning before going to my friend's house.
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    *waves hands* Did T25 and Yoga with my daughter!
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    I had to work 12 hours in the ER but I did run a mile (part of my Holiday Streak - commit to run at least one mile from Thanksgiving through New Years Day)
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Lifted weights Christmas afternoon...
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hands up.... most of my exercise is walking. I walked an hour in 18 degree weather to a Christmas service and home again. It was awesome. The whole town was asleep. Later on I walked my dog several times and did calisthenics.
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Xmas day 94 min cardio...today 84 mins cardio...I need to compensate somehow all that chocolate intake!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yes! My main problem recently is not working out according to schedule. So NO excuses :)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ran 1 mile on the treadmill to keep the #RWRunStreak alive!
  • brianages
    Options
    6 mile walk before a great Christmas dinner! Ho Ho Ho!
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I trained..........Got up at 5am and started cooking for HOURS for my family. :laugh:
  • splitaces
    Options
    YEP.. i definitely trained. i ran the beach for about an hour or so, then did around 400-500 pushups and 200 hundred crunches
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Did not train. But I did hike up and down for three hours on Mt. Diablo in the San Francisco Bay Area. Was 60 degrees F and beautiful. Fog and clouds when you looked down below.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Early morning run using my red headlamp trying to emulate Rudolph. 8 degrees Fahrenheit with a breeze...wasn't the warmest run ever.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    FTN
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    did a mile walk/sprint, 3 set of 30 and 1 set of 20 dips, some box jumps, and 20 mins shadow boxing....