IN NEED OF MOTIVATION!

Options
Hi, I've had this app for awhile now but have yet to put it to use....well i used it for a week then stopped...n here we are...about a year later...I wanna give it another shot. I'm looking for motivation & support but don't want to come off as a creeper :x Feel free to add me!

Also, I'm looking for advice as well. I'm torn between wanting to get stronger & wanting to lean out...

Replies

• bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding.com has quite a few articles on eating properly and free exercise plans for people with different goals. Here is a link to their motivation page. You don't need supplements aside from vitamins until your first plateau, and some would say you don't need supplements even then. Don't blow a lot of $$ on supps is all I'm saying...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainmind.htm
  • Gilla22
    Options
    congratulations
    and welcome back.you can add me.im always looking for motivated ppl.I was EXACTLY like you,I came and left ...actually ran away coz I didn't know what to do.until I found ppl who motivate me to work harder and eat better.I have only been here for a lil over a month and I have learned a ton of things.you can msg me to ask about anything if you like
    cheers ...
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Logging had done wonders for me to help me lose weight. The mobile app has made it great to log "on the go". It also has a nice the bar code reader feature for adding foods. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking for new ones.