Does anyone doing Focus T25...?

Options
Does anyone doing Focus T25 double/pair your workout with other workout programs or exercise routines? Or do a "hybrid" with another program? If so, how are your results coming along?

Replies

• haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So is T25 the first Beachbody program you have done? I haven't completed that program yet but, I have dome Insanity, P90X, Les Mills Combat and BodyBeast. I had a hybrid for P90X and Insanity, sorry none for the other
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did the first half Insanity, but didnt finish the program. I had good results with it. I was thinking about adding some Insanity days.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing T25 and Jillian Michaels's Ripped in 30 simultaneously… I figure they're both really short so I should be able to do them together.
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am. I am in my second week. I am feeling good. So far have lost 5" overall. Add me if you like a buddy to be motivated with!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    That sounds good! Are you doing on in the morning and one at night?

Hope to hear about your results!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    That sounds good! Are you doing on in the morning and one at night?

Hope to hear about your results!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I am in my third week of T25 but am missing Chalean extreme so am going to bring that in too.
  • ash9191
    ash9191 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My housemate and I do T25 and Ripped in 30 one after another. As RI30 is shorter (in terms of weeks), we may replace it when it finishes with Jillian's 30 Day Shred or Total Body Revolution - haven't decided yet!

Edit: I feel as if T25 is improving my endurance and RI30 is improving my strength. Just coming to near the end of the 3rd week, and feeling good - lost some weight and definitely improved my stamina already.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of T25 and I also am going to do my couch to 5k training, 3x a week with it. Loving it so far!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I do t25 and still run, go to workout classes like zumba and other things

I consistently lose weight-- but its more about being active than what I am doing , in my opinion
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    Good for all of you!

I hope you all obtain whatever goal you are trying to achieve whatever they may be!

Good Luck!

:smile: :happy: :smile:
  • nonna96
    nonna96 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too would like to hear about your results! I have t25 and Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, I'm trying to get results as soon as possible because otherwise I get let down and give up. In doing so, I was thinking about doing t25 in the morning and Ripped in 30 at night. Has anyone done this? How were your results? 25 mintes a day just doesn't seem that promising to me, and althought the workouts are tough, I just don't feel like I did enough afterward. Opinions please?!