Was Santa good to you- with Fitness Related Christmas Gifts?

Options

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Yep. Got a sandbag and some New Balance Minimus runners and a foam roller :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Fractional weights (OHP is a bish)
    Knee wraps
    Lifting straps
    DBs
    Squat PR!

That is...if Santa = me.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Santa was good to me ......money lol so I treated myself online to a Fitbit One.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Fractional weights (OHP is a bish)
    Knee wraps
    Lifting straps
    DBs
    Squat PR!

That is...if Santa = me.

You can come down my chimney any day.

No fitness related gifts this year.

Was thinking of buying a Misfit Shine, but my phone is not iPhone or sndroid 4.3

:cry:
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    pizza, cheese cake, and 6k calories :D
  • mrsslls
    mrsslls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Santa did well, a fitbit flex and a punching bag and gloves, the last was unexpected but so awesome!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I got some chocolate to burn off
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    18 months of gym membership. Yay!!!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    New dumbbells, new workout pants, after workout chocolate bars and a neat dress. I wont nag this year :bigsmile: well maybe about the extra kilo I have to burn off again :tongue:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    People were good to me with a lot of things but the only thing I got sports related was 3 pairs of Reebok running socks. I'm more than okay with that because I don't need anything fitness related right now.
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    No but I bought myself Jillian workout 30 day shred dvd. I got like 2 boxes of sweet as well as the box of chocolates already in the house.
  • astange83
    Options
    I got a new water bottle that has a carrier to attach to my waist (my roommate couldn't believe how heavy my water bottle was that I took on walks/jogs)

Pedometer from the other roommate, just one that clips to your pants.

Electro pulse massager to work out the tight muscles from exercising!
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    FOR THOSE WITH FITBIT - The number of calories burned includes your BMR. So if you first put it on at noon, it will be the number of calories you have burned up to that day, excluding activity-related. If you walk more and/or faster, it will add in more calories. But even sitting on your butt you burn a certain number of calories every minute and it includes those. Look at the dashboard for "activity" calories to see what you did above your BMR. Thats why it shows a number when you put it on - it knows your height and weight (from the dashboard) and has calculated your burn up to that minute so far.
  • pennyanne55
    Options
    An I pad mini so I can answer these posts without lugging out my laptop:)
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    New Nike running tights, socks and a heartrate monitor/watch!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I got a HRM its a New Balance lifeTRNR not sure yet if I'm going to like it...
    and I got a digital food scale... I also have the HRM that I wanted coming to me but it was ordered to late to get to my house in time...
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My food scale! And workout clothes.

But I got some pretty sweet baking stuff to provide the carbs for my workouts :)
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I got arm socks for biking outdoors
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Timex Ironman Runtrainer 2.0 ..... and a green light to buy some new fitness apparel. Whoop whoop!
  • zchastain
    zchastain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got a Garmin 620 running watch and a gift card to my favorite running store. (my older pair of shoes are about to hit the 500 mile mark)