Ready Set Go!

Options
Hello!

I've lost 70 pounds over the last 15 years and have kept it off through exercise and eating fairly healthy. I'm ready to lose the remaining 10 - 15 pounds and now is the time!!! Discipline and a good realization that I can't eat as I used to when I was more overweight is a constant reminder. Who's with me?

Here I go!!!

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job keeping the weight off. I'm on my last 12 pounds, which seem to be the hardest.
  • yomamatwo
    yomamatwo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!! How did you lose 70lbs.? That is awesome! Good luck on your last 10-15lbs!
  • sandyeh
    sandyeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I still haven't found a way around a lot of hard work, watching my food intake and not making excuses to eat too much. Additionally, I had to get over myself a bit and quit feeling like this was unfair that others could eat burger and fries and be thin. I drastically changed my foods from high fat and low nutrition to more balanced nutrition. It's been so long now that I'd much rather have a salad than a burger. However, it is important to remember to enjoy life and not get to stringent about food. Allowing a splurge once in a while is not a life-wrecking thing. We are human and need a break if we get off track occasionally.