P90X3 Accountability group

Options
I just ordered my copy of the new Tony Horton program P90X3 and plan on starting right after the holiday on January 13th.

I am looking for motivated people who wanna join me on those 90 days and keep each other accountable while supporting each other.

The workouts are only 30 minutes each and you have different schedule depending on your goal. I will be using the Bulk Schedule to continue gaining muscle mass.

Anybody already ordered their program or looking into joining us?

Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Will prob be interested when I hear more about it, and finish p90x.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Will prob be interested when I hear more about it, and finish p90x.

Should get my copy before christmas, gonna try a few workouts and let you know what it looks like.
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on release day! Very exciting stuff!!! :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine.. order it Tuesday. I plan on doing doubles or a mix between X3 and T25
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Anybody ordered the Elite Dvd? I thought it was too expensive for only 4 extra workouts but might buy it later if it is worth it.

I loved the original P90X but was getting bored at the slow pace and long workout, i hope P90X3 is all workout and not too much talk
  • RyanDryFly
    RyanDryFly Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started a round of P90X and training for two half marthons (one in Feb and one in March). I do it like doubles with the p90x workouts in the morning then running 4 days a week in the evenings. I found out yesterday that version 3 was out. Spent all day looking at stuff on youtube trying to figure out the schedule with verison 3. I'll probably just finish out this round and then start P90X3. I really want to hear about the workouts though and how everything is going. I may buy it and just switch out a few workouts like Yoga. 30 min Yoga has to be the bomb!!!! Friend Request sent.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I got the Elite dvds...much cheaper to buy it all at once!

Psyched!!! I am doing it with a large group...everyone is really excited!!!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I just started a round of P90X and training for two half marthons (one in Feb and one in March). I do it like doubles with the p90x workouts in the morning then running 4 days a week in the evenings. I found out yesterday that version 3 was out. Spent all day looking at stuff on youtube trying to figure out the schedule with verison 3. I'll probably just finish out this round and then start P90X3. I really want to hear about the workouts though and how everything is going. I may buy it and just switch out a few workouts like Yoga. 30 min Yoga has to be the bomb!!!! Friend Request sent.

Ryan : Gonna let you know how it compare to P90X. Gonna start running again too after the holiday as i have 3 mud races next spring-summer. Was thinking about mixing P90X3 with running.

Yoga in 30 minutes should be good, the original Yoga in P90X was 1h30 which was a bit too long for me. I was subbing it with Fountain of youth.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I bought the basic because I have the majority of the equipment and paying $200+ for a program is a bit much. I will get the additional DVD's later.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I bought it! I have a group that I'm already apart of, but I'm excited!!!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Just got my tracking information for my package, i hope it gets here before christmas!!
  • RyanDryFly
    RyanDryFly Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My wife got me P90X3 for Christmas!!!!! I'm just finishing up phase 1 of P90X1 and will keep going on it for the full 90 days. I'm going to switch out yoga though. I've watched it and it seems to be a lot faster pace. Can't wait to do it tonight.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I completed the first week of doubles and I am a huge fan. Unfortunately, I have to take two weeks off for Xmas vacation out of state. So I am starting fresh on January 5th
  • brujahqueen
    brujahqueen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my copy of the new Tony Horton program P90X3 and plan on starting right after the holiday on January 13th.

I am looking for motivated people who wanna join me on those 90 days and keep each other accountable while supporting each other.

The workouts are only 30 minutes each and you have different schedule depending on your goal. I will be using the Bulk Schedule to continue gaining muscle mass.

Anybody already ordered their program or looking into joining us?

I'm starting P90X on the 2nd of January So I'm totally down for some accountability buddies
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Did my first official workout yesterday with Total Synergistics, that was a good workout.

[links removed by mod]
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    So far, I have only done CVX and The Warrior. Both are awesome workouts.
    I know some will want a comparison between P90X3 and T25, and the only true similarity is the time commitment.

Much like the comparison between Insanity and P90X, one is fast paced with few breaks while the other is more methodical. The other good similarity is that they are both great at kicking my *kitten*.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Day 2 Agility X done ! So far so good !

I love when you start a new program, it always exciting to do a new workout every day and see all the new exercices.
  • Hershdawwg
    Hershdawwg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing the bulk schedule as well. I am on week 3 currently. If you think agility x is hard, just wait for the incinerator.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Just finished week 1, those last 2 days workouts were awesome ! Tonight is day of week 2 !!
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I started week two of doubles yesterday and I am sore again this week. In fact, I believe I am going to add yoga today on top of my normal workout to help stretch out some pains.

1st week I am down 3 lbs but 2 of that is probably water from starting to track calories again and water retention from the holidays. Next to beast this is my favorite program.