Maintained 2.5 years WITH PICS

Options

Replies

• Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, what an amazing transformation! Congrats on losing it and keeping it that way. I'm about 2 pounds from my goal and I'm a bit scared of maintenance. I'm thinking increasing gradually my allowance rather than jumping straight to eating at recommended allowance. Any advice would be dearly appreciated!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Inspirational!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm hoping to be there this time next year. And can join the long term weight loss study on January 9th. You should too!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a great loss and great maintenance! you look great!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful !!!
    Thank you so much for your posting. People posting before and after pictures like this help to keep me motivated by showing me what my continued efforts can achieve.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely awesome, I'm basically at your before right now, in looks and weight I just hope that I can get to looking that great soon!! And, I have to add I'm extremely happy to see someone who has had children post their after pic I'm sure that mine will probably be like yours in the after, if not worse than that, but it shows me that you still look great that doesn't change that at all and gives me great motivation!!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job with weight loss and maintenance! I just passed into that stage earlier this month, so your longevity is inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • clariemoo
    clariemoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! So inspiring :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    See post below
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Here! I puttogether all the pictures for you, OP.
    This was a fabulous transformation!
    Congratulations for the 2.5 years of maintenance!
    image.jpg
    image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg
  • KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! it helps with the journey
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You have done an absolutley PHENOMENAL job with your body transformation! You look STUNNING! You should be proud of the hard work, effort and consistency that got you from point A to point B! I know I am proud of you! Your story is proof positive that dedication, commitment, perseverance and trust in the process is WORTH IT! Man, your pictures and your story have me STOKED! I am glad for you! I know you have experienced more than just a body transformation, but the mind and spirit as well! I can see it on your face!

Listen...THANK YOU!

-Nathan
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    great progress
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful way to share and inspire!!! I was at goal this summer and in 2 1/2 months gained 23 lbs. I was working out and eating well (just too much calorie dense food choices and wine). I have been back on track and realize as many of us come to do, this is a lifetime way of living every day, every meal and not a temp diet. BTW, your body change is astounding!!! ENJOY and CONGRATS!!!!! :)
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    damn girl, you look FAB!!! Congrats!
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So pleased I came across this thread today, so inspirational! Well done
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Also, thanks for sharing