Any other Paleo peeps?

Options
Hey just wondering if there are any other Paleo peeps on MFP? If so say hi and add me :)

Replies

• LAMotivatedFitG
    Options
    Hello Chatty826 I'm new to paleo just started one week ago after having stomach problems, i feel better wbu ? I really need someone to help me through this journey :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Paleo people didn't have computers or the Internet...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

...or written language.

perhaps OP should draw some pictograms on a nearby cave wall with the hope that other paleo people will see her request.

j/k. Merry Grokmas to you OP. :tongue:
  • chatty826
    Options
    SMH people need better things to do than those things. Hence why Paleo people weren't fat *kitten*. I think I'd rather learn from then btw currently living very Paleo out in Africa while still enjoying my computer.

...or written language.

perhaps OP should draw some pictograms on a nearby cave wall with the hope that other paleo people will see her request.

j/k. Merry Grokmas to you OP. :tongue:
  • chatty826
    Options
    Add me as a friend also check out the Whole30 and paleo/primal groups on the groups sections here. I have been Paleo quite awhile I lost 165lbs and my IBS and insomnia is gone with it. I sometimes do primal (allow dairy and some good starches). I suggest going totally paleo 30 days the reintroduce things to see what may have ill effects on your body. Like my friend who is extremely ADHD cant cheat with gluten at all but can have dairy. I can cheat with gluten if I want but unless its raw dairy my IBS is horrible
    Hello Chatty826 I'm new to paleo just started one week ago after having stomach problems, i feel better wbu ? I really need someone to help me through this journey :)
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I am on most of the Paleo groups on this site..................I don't venture out here in the main forum groups very much because most people around here are awful by way of some of their comments and such.

Chatty...................you are gorgeous by the way!!!
  • jaynord
    jaynord Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did the whole 30 in April and have been paleo ever since.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    SMH people need better things to do than those things. Hence why Paleo people weren't fat *kitten*. I think I'd rather learn from then btw currently living very Paleo out in Africa while still enjoying my computer.

Huh-sheldonsf.gif
  • chatty826
    Options
    HA I have found that exact thing out. I joined MFP more as a food diary but its interesting to see how how much information and misinformation is out there.

And thank you :) thats so sweet. I had nothing to do with how I look it was all a part of the genetic lottery but I am happy with the results
    I am on most of the Paleo groups on this site..................I don't venture out here in the main forum groups very much because most people around here are awful by way of some of their comments and such.

Chatty...................you are gorgeous by the way!!!
  • mamadragon
    Options
    I'm slow but just heard about Paleo and was wondering more about it. I'm thinking of going onto it but wondering the best way to do this. At work I have no way to keep my food hot/cold (for a long time), I'm at the mercy of the weather of the day.

Just wanted to say HI and hope, not only to learn more, but to sucessfully change my eating habits.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I am reading the original blue print and getting ready to start. I'm going to find meals that will be quick to make and possibly in bulk for the whole week.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I am reading the original blue print and getting ready to start. I'm going to find meals that will be quick to make and possibly in bulk for the whole week.

There is a Primal Blue Print Quick and Easy Meals cookbook also that has meals that are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less.

Other than that, I make Sunday prep day and cook in bulk for the week............clean fruit, veggies, etc.