I love the fact that.....

Options
My fat jeans are now the jeans that used to be too small! I washed and dried them yesterday in the dryer and was able to slip them right on. They are too big but I keep them for that TOM...because let's face it sometimes we just aren't going to get into our smaller jeans at that time :)

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    WTG! Victory!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Being able to wash AND DRY your jeans is the best. WAY TO GO!!!

Charmagne
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Being able to wash AND DRY your jeans is the best. WAY TO GO!!!

Charmagne

Heh, heh - I agree! I have been 'air drying' my jeans.
    Good work!
  • TJTAMPA1004
    Options
    my bf doesn't even think i'm fat anyway!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I LOVE that!!! For me that has been one of the best feelings. I've seen the scale move a LOT (lost 50 lbs now) and people are commenting that I'm very thin now (they don't see me without my clothes on!) but the weight loss doesn't really seem real to me yet, but when I see how I'm having to buy new clothes AGAIN because all my clothes are too big again, that is the BEST feeling for me and it really keeps me motivated. I have actually given away all my bigger clothes, for one, they're so big they were just literally falling to the floor when I pulled them up and let go. But also, I just do not want to have those bigger clothes that will give me the option of gaining weight again. Once I reach my goal weight, in about another 10 lbs, I plan to weed out all my remaining baggy clothes and go shopping again because again, I don't want the safety big clothes, when my clothes start getting tight, I will have no choice but to watch my eating more closely and exercise more!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I LOVE that!!! For me that has been one of the best feelings. I've seen the scale move a LOT (lost 50 lbs now) and people are commenting that I'm very thin now (they don't see me without my clothes on!) but the weight loss doesn't really seem real to me yet, but when I see how I'm having to buy new clothes AGAIN because all my clothes are too big again, that is the BEST feeling for me and it really keeps me motivated. I have actually given away all my bigger clothes, for one, they're so big they were just literally falling to the floor when I pulled them up and let go. But also, I just do not want to have those bigger clothes that will give me the option of gaining weight again. Once I reach my goal weight, in about another 10 lbs, I plan to weed out all my remaining baggy clothes and go shopping again because again, I don't want the safety big clothes, when my clothes start getting tight, I will have no choice but to watch my eating more closely and exercise more!

I completely agree! I don't go by the scale because my weight will fluctuate but my clothes are getting smaller so I KNOW I'm losing something. I have given away my bigger clothes too because like you I don't want them hanging around and it will make me watch what I eat.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    THIS is why I love this site...cheers to all who have acheived the smaller clothing need!! I was shocked this past weekend that I had to buy 2 sizes smaller pants. Strange how we still think of ourselves as size X....
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and yeah I agree. While I haven't actually gotten new clothes yet I know I can fit comfy in 10's. When I went into old navy a few weeks ago I put on 10's "just to see" and they fit ... and fit well. I then got a pair of 8's and they zipped and buttoned up! I am still wearing my 12's because I am kinda too broke to shop right now (after buying P90X and the stuff I needed for that) but I will likely go to a second hand store to pick up a couple of 10's and a belt (or even 8's and a belt) ... The really messed up thing is about 6 months ago I went thru my closet and gave away ALL my size 10's thinking to myself "I will never get into those ever again" ... then I found this site.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!