WANTED: SUPPORTIVE NEW FRIENDS!!

Options
hi guys, looking for some supportive new friends to support me losing the final 10lbs. I'm finding it hard and would love some support! Please feel free to add me :heart:

Replies

• kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for supportive friends! I sent you a friend request :)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Its_kay_10
    Options
    Also looking for supportive friends in the weightloss journey. Just getting started requesting you both.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Pick me!! =)
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm looking too as I have fallen off the wagon again. :( Any help will be much appreciated and I am sending requests not! :)
  • stephe1402
    stephe1402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    haha!!
  • boomtown58
    boomtown58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!!! Also looking for more myself so feel free to add any of you!
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I would like to lose 5 more lbs. and it doesn't seem to be happening.
  • threehorses9
    threehorses9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in Ill help all I can...
  • ashleighbudding
    Options
    Added you to! Keep on trucking.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I only have about 2.5lbs to go to reach my original goal, but I would like to lose another 7lbs on top of that (it seemed to much of a stretch when I started out!). Happy to go for the last 10lbs with you. :-)
  • trisuzy
    Options
    I have 10-12 pounds to lose as well! Add me, we can do this!:smile
  • hkingscott
    hkingscott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    And me please add me xxx
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :) I just started here about 3 weeks ago and can always use the support myself.
  • clairebear3813
    Options
    I would also LOVE to have some friends on here for support :flowerforyou:
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Morning or afternoon depending on where you are. Always happy to make new friends, l am on here every day, like to work out and enjoy a laugh. Feel free to add me, or not, either way enjoy the journey. Remember it's not dieting, its a lifestyle change.

You can do this
  • curlieq5
    curlieq5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I also need friends! I was doing really well for a while and now i need to get serious again.
  • hstripling
    Options
    I've done this before but never keep up. Think it's because I didn't do the boards and friend support! Could use help and support too! I have pcos and insulin resistance so weight loss is a constant battle.....and age!!! :)