I need some motivation buddies!!!

Options
Hi All ~ I need buddies to help hole me accountable and not let me make stupid excuses as to why I can't acomplish my goals. I've fought this battle long enough to know that I can win it as long as I have some motivation and encouragement.

Thanks!

Replies

• vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! I usually make up excuses as well! But I know it can be done because I have done it before! You can do it too!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Come on Sara you can do it!!! We are all here for you!!
  • peales23
    Options
    I'm here to help!
  • kizzy67
    kizzy67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you :) You can do it!!!
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can do it, keep your eye on the prize...a slim, sexy YOU!! :happy:
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi All ~ I need buddies to help hole me accountable and not let me make stupid excuses as to why I can't acomplish my goals. I've fought this battle long enough to know that I can win it as long as I have some motivation and encouragement.

Thanks!

I'll be your friend, you can add me. I don't know if "friend" is the right word, maybe I'll be your Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser. "I"m saving your life here!! Go throw up and get back on the treadmill!!!:angry: " How's that???:laugh:
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!! Thank you all sooo much!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! We can motiviate one another! I need acountabily as well!:-D

Shannon
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat!!!! we could all help each other out!!! you can all add me also!! i love having support :O)