Time For a Change

Options
Hi all,

Iv been using MFP on and off for some time. And like my yo-yo dieting iv been on and off for ages. Iv made loads of good changes in my life, eating good and keeping fit but I never stick on track to lose the weight I want. I have had the same goal for two years, got so close to it this year but pulled back from it again! (Letting myself down)

So this time next year I intend to be at my goal weight and am going to work hard to get there. It's only 17lb to lose and I know others have bigger goals but it's all the same thing in common, the need for motivation and support! I hope if your like me you'll add me to support each other, sometimes we need the reminder of why we're doing it!

Xxxx

Replies

• svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track. To succeed, you have stick your plan. You can do it!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    Good for you-you can do it-it took me a year to hit my goal weight and that was 94 pounds ago 5 years ago-and for me I eat healthy workout and make good choices-I try to stay upbeat and say to myself I know I can do this-I call this a journey not a diet-You have to believe in your self-you are welcome to add me-it doesn't matter weather its 10 pounds are 100 pounds I believe we all have the same goal in mind and together we can do this lifestyle change-looking at what you wrote I see you are headed in the right direction-good luck on your journey
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    well I think you're darling. If you would like to add me I'm on daily. Only a few lbs left (or none doesn't matter at this point) but continue to log food and exercise. Wish you all the best!
  • OJLight
    OJLight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yo-yo dieting - same here !
    never stick on track to lose the weigt - same here !
    same goal for two years - same here !
    17lb - almost same here !
    need for motivation and support - same here

sent you a friend request :-)
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Thanks guys! I need to get through the festive season - I know I'm not going to loose weight but keeping to my current weight might help!

I'm just looking forward to getting back to the gym and the normality of life!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

Xxxx
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Making friends on here is great way to help keep you accountable and motivated on here. I love to help support and motivate fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • threehorses9
    threehorses9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thats the ticket darlin...
  • Bethemeiam
    Options
    Need to change my eating habits and let go of sugar! I am afraid it is going to be a nasty withdrawal. Must stop the madness!!
  • TinkerToned
    Options
    I don't like the regaining part of yo-yo dieting, but it's what has got me to lose weight, fast!

Anyway, I didn't regain the entire thing, dropped 30lbs, and only regained 5 lbs back, and stable,

Please accept my request! I'm trying to eat healthy and continue yo-yo dieting :D
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Thanks guys, the more friends the better! Even seeing everyone else's success spurs me on!

Your all so kind! Thank you xxxx