exercise accountability partner

Options
I'm looking to start exercising every day. Nothing too significant, maybe 15 minutes or so. But changing habits is hard. I do better when I feel like someone is going to "meet me at the gym". Since I plan to exercise at home mostly, I'd love to have a buddy who cares if I "show up" every day. I'd be happy to help motivate you in whatever your goals are, whether it's related to exercise or not. Anyone interested?

Replies

• M_RissyRoy
    Options
    hey! I'd love to help. I'm a pretty active person, and really struggle with willpower in my eating. I am constantly stuck in the battle between "eating what I can while I'm young", or "cutting everything bad out completely". My goal is to lose a lot of tummy fat, so the second option is what I SHOULD be choosing. if I checked up on your workouts daily, if you could check up on my eating that would be amazing!
  • PaulFormer
    Options
    “There is an awesome accountability partner service I use to to improve my life. It's very affordable and reliable - www.accountabilityangels.com"
  • PaulFormer
    Options
    “There is an awesome accountability partner service I use to to improve my life. It's very affordable and reliable - www.accountabilityangels.com
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your accountability!! It's awesome to have that person or group of people all shooting for the same goal! Just shoot me a friend request and I can't wait to be apart of your journey!! LC
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be.have you as a partner! My goals are to exercise 30 minutes per day, even if it is just stretching. I also have a goal of going to the gym for 100 days in 4 months! I'd like a friend to check in with when I go or get/give encouragement or motivation when needed! Send me a friend request if that sounds similar to what you're wanting!