Body Revolution January 6

Options
Im starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monday January 6, 2014.

If you dont have it, it makes for a great christmas gift!

Whos with me?

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    If I didn't already have a stack of Jillian, I would put this on my list. In anticipation of winter, I stocked up on what I could find of hers at a used bookstore. I now have 7 of her DVDs and I hope that rotation will get me through winter until I can run outside again. Gotta get the treadmill fixed, too, so I can get some running in. (But I HATE the treadmill)

I can commit to some form of Jillian with you!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    That works.

Body revolution is my favorite by her!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well you know that I'm in just thought I would say it on here. :happy: Let's do this!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm in i just finished it for the first time at the end of september. i'm doing 30 day shred right know and thinking after i'm done i'll do six pack in six weeks then i can join you in january
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will join you in January. I am doing RI30 and then 6W6P abs over two moths then I was going to start Body Revolution. I did it last January till April, it was great!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    I only made it to week 4 then stopped. How were your results?
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm set to finish it Christmas day so might be in for a second round after the Christmas/New Years plumping.
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lost 8lbs and went from a 12 to 8. Myhusband lost 16 lbs and gained a six pack!!! The last month was a killer and by the end I had enough of Jillian. I noticed the odd day workouts were extra hard and the even days not so bad. I did it with two other MFP friends and that really helped me get through the program.

I am doing RI30 and I find this dvd more challenging than any other JM workouts, but I feel fantastic!
    I only made it to week 4 then stopped. How were your results?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Wow you had awesome results! I do find having a workout partner makes it easier!
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday! I'm with you
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through (just started week 7) so I'll be ready for another round by January!
  • dayala01
    dayala01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I tried it on my own a few months ago, but then stopped. Maybe trying it again with some people will make me want to finish it.
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm on week 11. I'll re-start a 10k running program in a couple of weeks, so by january I'll be ready to do BR again. Count me in!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Yay another member
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Bump!
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate. I started it Feb of this year and found out I was expecting so now I'm getting back in shape. By then I will be ready to start BR.
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I actually just got it yesterday and was looking at starting soon. I would love to take part with other people!
  • astarth
    astarth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in too! But I will receive it around mid-January it seems :happy: