Free Graze Boxes (UK)

Options
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

I've started getting Graze boxes again as I realised that without them, I unthinkingly snack on total C**P!! I know some people think they are poor value for money, and easy to make etc, but for me, they are my little treat (I don't smoke, rarely drink and I can't remember the last time I went on a shopping spree), so I figure a fruit and nut vice isn't going to break the bank!

Anyway - as its the season of goodwill I thought I'd share my voucher code on here with you, so anyone who wants to try them can do! Go to www.graze.com and put my "friend code in" which is ND5JCWJMB and I think you get your first, fifth and 10 box free if you stay with them. (I also get a quid off my next box if you sign up, which I only just realised as I was looking for my code!! I was going for Christmassy altruism but I guess thats put paid to that!)

I'm in the UK so I guess it'll only work here though.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!

Hannah

Replies

• Hannah7783
    Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    just realised I can also donate my £1 if anyone signs up - so I'll do that!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I love Graze, too. I eat oatmeal every morning, and whenever Graze sends dried fruit or plain seeds, I put some in my oatmeal. Helps break up my routine a little.
  • Hannah7783
    Options
    Yeah they are great in my opinion! And I think pretty reasonably priced (works out at 97p a box) baring in mind to buy each thing in bulk I'd have to buy loads, I wouldn't get the variety and things would probably go off by the time I got round to using up a bigger bag of them all. I sometimes cross off the seeds/plain nuts etc as I often do have them in my cupboard anyway, but anything thats a 'bit different' I get, so I get a bit of variety!

I just found the direct link to the site and free box code thing, so here you go...

https://www.graze.com/uk/p/ND5JCWJMU
  • katied1987123
    Options
    Thanks, i will be using your code :) happy new year!
  • Hannah7783
    Options
    Brilliant! Enjoy your Graze box then, katied!
  • Hannah7783
    Options
    And if anyone else wants to try them, I have a new code, ijust go to

https://www.graze.com/uk/p/ND5JCWJMU

H x
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I have a code...have at it.

TERRYF5ZP