Add me please!!

Options
Hiya!!

Iv been here before 2 years ago when I lost 4 and a half stone. Myfitnesspal played a vital role in my weight loss then and now I'm back to lose some more. I'm 5'2, 70kg and a size 12. Based on my height, I should be around a 10 and at least a stone lighter than I am. Also my belly and legs need major toning, im just really flabby now!

Anyways...I'm looking for new friends and a support network so we can work together and help each other achieve our goals.

So everyone..please add me!!

Thanks,

Lauren

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Request sent :). Welcome back!
  • Kyuhira
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request Lauren! I hope we can be great friends and support each other! :>
  • lauren_m23
    lauren_m23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes :) I hope so too!! xxx
  • empy22
    empy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Request sent- I'm a returner :) I lost 32lbs originally but life got in the way and I gained it all back :( this is going to be my year to start living and sorting myself out and getting healthy ;)
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Glad to see you back. The way you are going the Duchess of Cambridge will envy you!
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Kelsey, Ive been on MFP for quite some time off and on but never got to the community/message boards since it had always been on mobile. Im 22 I work as a Corrections Officer in a maximum security prison. I am very lazy and am ready to change that. One of my big problems is wanting to see results now and then getting depressed a month in when there has been no weight change after lots of working out/watching calories/good nutrition. Last time I checked (probably 2 months ago) I weighed 210 pounds. I plan on buying a scale this weekend. I am not only wanting to get healthier for me but for my 4 year old daughter and my husband as well.