Wii - Your Shape - Any success?

Options
I would love any feedback on the Wii Your Shape program. I have been thinking about it but thought asking others first would help me decide. I don't have a ton of time to exercise, maybe 30-45 minutes each morning. Is this program effective, easy and provide results??

Replies

• msbutterflyjess
    Options
    i have a wii...and i love it. i have the golds gym cardio workout and the golds gym dance workout along with the wii fit too. and i love both of those. didnt care for the jillian michaels fitness ultimatum (the first one) and it had some glitches in it. but i have never heard of the wii your shape. im excited to know what it is. i dont watch tv, so i havent seen it advertised...what does it do?
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am gonna have to look that one up. I do use Wii Fit Plus and thinking about EA Sports Active for Wii - lots on MFP talk about this one as being GREAT. I have Just Dance 2 for Wii and Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 for Wii. The more variety the better for me!

Just looked up on Amazon - read the customer reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Your-Shape-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002EWD040
  • specialk1177
    specialk1177 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do Wii Fit Plus & Wii Sports & I have Wii Active but it kicks my butt too much....it's difficult to tailor it to my needs as I have terrible knees & 90% of the exercises on there involve squatting or lunges of some kind. I've been doing a lot of Wii Boxing as it burns about 50 calories in 10 minutes & I can always make 10 minutes available. I love the yoga on the Wii Fit Plus & though it doesn't burn a lot of calories it helps build lean muscle so I do it once a week.
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like your shape it gives you a good workout but it tracks funny, you can see yourself doing the excersise right but it say's your doing it wrong but you do get a good workout I also have "the Biggest Loser" which is a really good workout but my 2 favorites that I do almost every day and get a great workout (with my Wii that is) it Wii Active sports and fit plus
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii fit plus and Wii active. Just did the Wii Active last night "20 minute workout -easy" and it totally kicked my butt! I hard a hard time not yelping going up the flight of stairs to my office this morning! :laugh: someone here also mentioned that the Wii is coming out with Zumba on Novemeber 19th, in case that is something you are interested in.