Start Of A Journey!!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I signed up yesterday and i was hoping im not the only newbie on here. Atm i am 130lbs, 5ft 4 i want to hopefully lose my belly fat mainly and i also hope to get down to about 105lbs. I am not dead set on that number so i am just gonna keep on losing weight until i think my body looks its best. This is gonna be hard but its best to just get on with it. NO MORE FAILED ATTEMPTS! My new year resolution is to lose weight HEALTHILY and i hope we can all motivate each other. Live Long & Prosper! lol

ShrinkingViolla

Replies

• FlossyFleance
    Options
    Hi there!

Welcome ^-^
    I'm also new.

There are some very kind people here who seem to def want to help others on their journey

and then there are the people who will verbally assault you if you don't conform to their ideals of health.
  • Darkbite29
    Darkbite29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the move to be a healthier version of you! I want you to know that at your height and weight, it will be a challenging road, but totally doable! I was 130 and I'm 5'5. Now I'm plateauing at 120. I'm toned, but I can't get past 120 for now because I am 32E, 25, 36.... So I would suggest for belly fat, diet is extremely important. Cut the fat, sugar, and sodium. I call them the deadly 3....Good luck and let us know if you need anything else:)
  • Naleena2u
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new also. I wish you well on your journey!
  • luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello. Glad to meet you. I'm back for the second time. I lost the weight, met some really nice people, but then decided I could do it by myself and found out that without the support and accountability of logging food, I gained some of it back. Maintaining is my goal. Add me if you wish.
  • sunshine_101
    sunshine_101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have had the app for a while but didn't take it so seriously.... I have decided to start up again and stay focus starting Jan 1. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me so we can all help to motivate each other.
  • pipka22
    Options
    Hi all,

I joined about 10 days ago! I'm currently finishing up grad school and looking to lose those pounds that I gained. I'm 25 and looking to get fit! Feel free to add me :)
  • Leopold37
    Options
    I am also new but have 2 st 7 lbs to lose. Not exactly a great time to join. I intend to enjoy New Year but am already to go after that.Saw this site in a magazine I was reading over Christmas and will give it my best shot.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Greetings from northern Germany. I try to encourage and comment on all my friend almost every day.

So feel free to add me. BTW - my name is Jason :-)