Zumba Lovers

Options
2»

Replies

• Ronda73
    Ronda73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was going twice a week then quit for some darn reason. I think I need to get my tail back. I always had a blast when I went.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    I zumba on my Xbox almost daily. LOVE IT
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i think i would like to do zumba. but i cant dance at all. i have zero skills in that department. and i sure as heck dont want to look like a *kitten* in front of other people.
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i think i would like to do zumba. but i cant dance at all. i have zero skills in that department. and i sure as heck dont want to look like a *kitten* in front of other people.

^^we almost all look that way for at least the first three weeks...no rhythm, but I got the moves down pat now! I love it, take a friend and laugh your butt off the first few times, then concentrate on getting the moves down the best you can!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    thank you for your response.. :)
  • PurpleOrchidGirl
    PurpleOrchidGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need to get back to Zumba! Fun way to burn; adding you.
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options
    Welcome all my new Zumba lovers! I have sent FR to everyone so far. Lets encourage each other and help each other along the way :)
  • duscsm
    duscsm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zumba! I have been doing it since I got my first Zumba workout VHS TAPE! (yikes) from a late night infomercial! :)
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I loveeee Zumba clothes as well!

Right now they have their Semi Annual sale and everything is discounted up to 50%! Also, when you're ready to checkout, if you enter code NICHOLE325 at checkout in the affiliate code box you will get an EXTRA 10% Off! DM me if you have any questions! It's a great deal, I'm about to purchase some stuff right now!

:)
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I LOOOVE Zumba.
    I do mine on my husband's X-box (Zumba fitness core.)
    My steps are all messed up but I just make sure I move.
    It's fun and challenging because you unlock bonus VDOs if you dance well.
    I don't go to gym because it's just expensive!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I LOOOVE Zumba.
    I do mine on my husband's X-box (Zumba fitness core.)
    My steps are all messed up but I just make sure I move.
    It's fun and challenging because you unlock bonus VDOs if you dance well.
    I don't go to gym because it's just expensive!

YouTube has some AWESOME Choreography as well if you ever get tired of the videos :)