Fitbit Vs. Nike Fuelband?

Options
Hi All!

I got a Nike Fuelband for Christmas and based on reviews Ive found online...I think I'm going to return it for a FitBit.

Now, the only question is what FitBit do I get?! The FitBit one has the best and most reviews. But I'm not sure if I should go with that one, the FitBit flex or the FitBit Force!

Thoughts?

Replies

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Fitbit one and Fitbit force count the same things, one you wear on your wrist the other you can drop in your pocket, tuck in your bra, clip to your pants, etc. Fitbit flex is lacking a readout and doesn't count stairs. I LOVE my Fitbit One. I was debating between the Flexa no the One, but I go up and down a tone of stairs and wanted that counted. I also like the fact you can check the time on the One with a few clicks. If I could switch back and forth on one account (I don't know if you can - someone please tell me if you can) I would get the Force too since it has the same read outs as the One. During hard workouts I'm afraid I'm going to lose the One, but during the day I don't want to wear the bracelet.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I like the One because it's discrete. The Flex was too big and ugly for me.
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I like the One because it's discrete. The Flex was too big and ugly for me.

Yeah that is why I think I'm going to go with the one! I'm thinking about buying the scale as well!