Friends wanted (day 1again )

Options
Hiya all

Well here's to my day 1 on here ( I have been here before like many of us ) I'm 38 years old work full time and have 4 children and 1 grandson, I'm married to Eddie who's a soldier so I'm quite a lot of the time on my own which is where the problem lies with food haha I woke up craving healthy stuff today so today is my day 1 for the final time I have 17 lbs to lose but I also want to get fitter along the way but I need as much help and encouragement as I can and also I would like to help other people too xx

Replies

• Kyuhira
    Options
    Hi Debbie!
    I am also Day 1, again too!
    I can relate to you, my problem always lies on food - i live in a culture that surrounded with food.
  • ptilyn
    Options
    We're both on day one let's keep each other motivated. We can do it this time. We are going to feel so good and have so much more energy to play with those grand babies of ours.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm day 1 again as well. It's been a few months and I'm ready (again). Good luck to you all!
    ~ Terri
  • teachmama79
    teachmama79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm day 1 again too! Looking for support too! Let's all do this together! :)
  • Mr_Steve_V
    Options
    It appears there are lots of day 1'ers, lol. Count me in
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1 again too! Right after this post I am heading into the gym! Need to start taking care of myself. I will add you. Anyone else can add me too! I am looking for friends too!
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mary but all my friends call me Penny. I have been married for 27 1/2 years, have one son who is 25, two boxer dogs named Joe and Jasper. I belong to a weight loss support group called TOPS. I have been on MFP for a while, have lost some weight and was at a stall for a bit due to some unforseen health issues with my husband. Have decided that I didn't lose it to put it back on (and boy does it come back on quickly) and I'm back at it. Especially since the holidays are over. My motto is, "ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE MEAL, ONE PAOUND AT A TIME. THAT'S HOW I HAVE TO DO IT!!!" Feel free to add me if you would like. It's all about helping one another. Motivating and being an inpiration. Have a great day!
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to support anyone that wants it in 2014
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Greetings from northern Germany. I try to encourage and comment on all my friend almost every day.

So add me if you want. BTW - my name is Jason :-)
  • Shines01
    Shines01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Getting back into it after having baby #2. I'm on day 2 of a 10 day cleanse but day 1 on MFP for this round. Feel free to friend me =0)
  • Clarestapes
    Clarestapes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Ive just started again so this will be my day one... im 32 and have 2 children. im desperate to lose some weight and need all the support!!! I run my own cake making and decorating business and it really dosent help me to lose weight!!
    nice to meet you all
    Clare x
  • missescurley
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm back at Day 1 again too! Seems to be a lot of this going around!
    I'm 52 years old, have been married to my husband for 27 years, have twin daughters who are 23 and are out of the house making us empty nesters. I'm pretty psyched up about getting started on this weight loss journey, I've been on it before but haven't arrived at my destination yet, this is my year!!!

Nice to meet everyone, hope to year from you soon.

Smiley