What was your Christmas NSV?

Options
Hi, all: What was your Christmas NSV? Mine was being able to wear my first pair of PJ's from Victoria's Secret ever. What about the rest of you all?

Replies

• FitMomOK
    FitMomOK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Coming up with a plan and sticking pretty much to it. Not eating to make other people happy. Exercising today.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wearing a nice, non-loose, outfit and feeling real good in it !!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Having pants that were slightly big on me before Christmas so I could fill them back out eating all the foods ;)
  • NessaWilde
    NessaWilde Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My aunt said I looked like I had lost weight! I had lost a little, but more importantly I had toned up. Also for the first time in a long time I respect my body enough to try to dress in a way that is flattering.
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I saw people I hadn't seen since last Christmas and they all noticed I'd lost weight. I felt great walking around, and wasn't shying away from pictures feeling like a fat load. And when I weighed the next morning, I hadn't gained any water weight, which was a nice surprise (that one's more of an SV I guess).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Having pants that were slightly big on me before Christmas so I could fill them back out eating all the foods ;)

eating-pants.gif
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

eating-pants.gif

That's right! Tee hee!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I didn't have eggnog 3 times a day. Just two. Hee hee. I wanted the third one, though! So I was a good girl :) I think all the Shiraz, pie and 2 cups of eggnog was probably enough, yeah!
  • ButtercupSuckedItUp
    Options
    Staying on track with the gym and not missing a workout. Also staying on track food-wise until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, not guilting over holiday gluttony, then getting right back on track today.
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Avoiding alcohol - 7 months now.

Running 5 miles everyday this week, been ill and only exercised once in the week before.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Realizing I can enjoy friends and family without stuffing my face the whole time.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My belt, which used to be "on the second hole", has been on the fourth every once in a while recently. After Christmas and after a dinner at a nice restaurant this evening it's *still* on the fourth hole! <rock on hand gesture>
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat all the chocolate carmels I bought for my daughter. I had 2 on Christmas and one yesterday. Normally I would have embarrassed myself by eating the whole box when she left with her Dad and then end up going and buying another box for her and telling her to hide it from me. No deprivation and no overindulgence. Felt really good and the candy was delish as usual.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    4 flights, 0 seatbelt extensions.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mine was getting a long sleeve XL mens t-shirt from work with the logo on it (they only had one size on offer) and it being LEGITIMATELY too large for me in every way. I gifted it to my father.

Even though I'm female, every job I've ever had if they gave us logo shirts I opted out or embarrassed, requested a 2XL or 3XL which was always a terrible fit (big in the arms/shoulders, tight on my breasts and hips). This XL was just enormous all over and that felt awesome!!
  • juiletflt
    Options
    4 flights, 0 seatbelt extensions.

That is awesome!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I got drunk way faster than I thought I would! Smaller body combined with less alcohol consumption makes for a drastically lower tolerance. Now I can get silly for way cheaper, and with less calories! Yay~
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Mine is Christmas Eve but I fit into a pair of jeans I had in my closet! Oh and I worked out Christmas Day! Woo!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Hi, all: What was your Christmas NSV? Mine was being able to wear my first pair of PJ's from Victoria's Secret ever. What about the rest of you all?

I can now do pullups. I have leveled up. By my calculation, I've got a strength rating of 15 or 16 now.
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    avoided the high cal. lunch and cake my mum served. Didn't overeat but enjoyed what I was eating, Gaining less weight than I thought