My scale says 189 today -- Lost 151 lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Way to go!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations on your HARD work paying off!!! And this was just what I needed to read this morning.
  • hstnljean
    hstnljean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is incredible!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!! Thanks for sharing your story...happy for your newfound level of happiness and health!
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So Awesome! That is some serious strength and dedication! Congratulations!!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazingly inspirational. Congratulations!
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You did what you had to do for your health and stuck with it. Cheers to you!
  • beautifulctb
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! What a true inspiration!
  • Sunnysings
    Options
    Thank you for the update and that's quite a story and I can so relate.. cept with me.. I've had main artery blocked 99% and I just want to lose this weight and move on with my life.... I weight 220 and want to see 150 for now. That should get me healthier for sure.. I like you can't seem to walk to far my back killing me and my legs feel like I'm 95 years old.. I'm disgusted with myself and dont' even know where to begin... I happened upon your message and I'm glad.... I]m a food addict and I have been to Overeaters Anonymous and I was stunned (to say the least). This can't be me .. but It was and is... All I can do is take this one day at a time and I'm going to Utilize myfitnesspal to the max.. and start exercising (use to walk 3 miles a day). Thanks for listening.. and continue on your journey... Cause your all you got.. right?
  • MalloryMelts
    MalloryMelts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!! I WILL be where you are one day! You are amazing!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You've accomplished so much! :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Good health is worth the effort! And you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing you look great!!!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! You have done an amazing job!!! I hope for you all the best and that maintenance is easy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Awesome :flowerforyou:

NY to AZ here too.
    I work from home as well, and boy does the pantry & kitchen call my name. :ohwell:
    I was on meds for DM, Chol & HTN and now on no meds at all. :bigsmile:
    Like you, just a few more lbs to go. :drinker:

We CAN do this!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!