New To Group

Options
I am new to the site not new to losing weight. I am a SAHM with two little boys, 3 and 5 yrs old. I am also in college waiting to get into one of the RN programs around Alanta. I would like to lose 44 lbs before my next birthday which is in Feb. I love to cook and eat. I keep as much processed foods out of the house as possible. We have two organic gardens and eat a lot of whole foods. My down fall is SUGAR!! I LOVE IT!! I will not use a sugar substitute unless it is natural. So if you have any suggestions or recipes I would love to have them.

Missy

2411251.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • margotnavarre
    Options
    All you need to do is exercise!!! I think this will make a huge difference for you. Apple Cider is a favorite beverage during the fall - very sweet and might help eliminate the need to have sugar. N
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here.
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a SAHM who loves loves loves sugar! Since I am a baker, and am constantly doing cakes it is a big struggle for me, but I am venturing towards healthier recipes! Hopefully we can swap some!
  • mtrhodes
    mtrhodes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is so my problem. I LOVE TO BAKE!!! So when I want the sugar fix I make cakes and cookies....or whatever and say it is for the kids but really for me. I would love to swap recipes!:smile: