Not a newbie, but need some new friends and inspirations!

Options
Hello fellow MyFitnessPal'ers! I've been on MFP for about a year and a half…. I've had some up's and some down's. I'm looking to add some new friends for inspiration. I haven't added anyone new in a while, and a lot of the ones I have on there now either never log on or just don't post much. I do better talking to others and being inspired by others going through the same thing I am… if you are the same way, please add me! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/courtm82

Replies

• akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    welcome (back)! I'll add you.
  • lajoyce50
    Options
    i AM STARTING YET AGAIN ON MFP...if you don't try you can't succeed so let's just do it !!! my goal to loose 50 lbs. Of course I will add you and we can support each other on our way to achieving our goals.
  • kimmiek37
    Options
    I am only just starting out so I'll add u and we can motivate each other
  • Delyla07
    Delyla07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! anyone is free to add me :)
  • dellalyn
    Options
    I'd say the same for me. I have been on for a while but have not joined in on the friend side and have been slacking on recording my food. I could use some encouragement - and will give it back out too! feel free to add me!
  • peyton2002
    Options
    Im new i just joinded mfp so i will add you , can you add me ?
  • monanax4
    monanax4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over. logged in a long time ago and finally got serious about dropping the weight. Please add as well, i get on everyday and also need some good motivators!! good luck on our journeys to better health!
  • jennalouc
    Options
    Welcome back I'll add you :)
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been around for a while, but have been really bad the better part of these 12 months!!!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Sometimes I'm not the most active on here but I certainly always try.
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney! My motto is that I'm on a journey...not in a race. So glad you're back at it...you can and will get this done! I'll add you! :smile:
  • amyamy23
    Options
    Hello everyone just started on here again, plan to start again tomorrow I want to loose 10kg and get fit!! Please add me and motivate me!!
  • KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me.. I almost comment on everything and post updates about my self.
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a new start and new friends myself would love to add you :)
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi- feel free to add me.
  • Stacier1972
    Stacier1972 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend acceptance Courtney! I have 80 pounds to lose. You have lost 55!!! That is wonderful, you should be proud of yourself for that. Great job!

Anyone else want to add me that is looking for support and to be supportive, we'd be a good match! Best wishes to everyone!
  • Egyptian79
    Egyptian79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just getting started here. Will begin tomorrow. I need to loose 30 lb. Ready for a fresh start.