What do you go over the most on?

Options
I never realised how much sugar and salt is in everything. I always go over sugar. :(

Replies

• steve_mfp
    steve_mfp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    As long as you hit the macros you need and you are not exceeding your calorie budget, i wouldn't worry about it.

Salt is no biggie if you are working up a good sweat.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Freakin coffee creamer. I know that's not what you meant but really. 1tbs is a lot of calories.

I try to go over on protein, but I really only worry about carbs. I combat those with sweet potatoes. :p

Unsaturated fats send me over and into next week- especially because I like Peanut butter. : x
  • littlelexical
    littlelexical Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Calories :P
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Most often it is on sugar. Since I'm not diabetic and most of the sugar comes from natural sources I generally don't worry about it.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Booze :drinker:
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Fat. Always, always fat. And almost certainly sugar... but I took sugar off of my macros. If I eat the recommended amount of fruit each day, I'm over my sugar. I don't have any medical conditions that I should watch sugar for so I don't anymore.
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    And I feel like all I eat is carbs. Nom nom nom
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's been a single day this year where I haven't gone over MFP's sugar recommendation...whoops. It's very rarely added sugar, though, and I don't worry too much about it.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I always go over on sugar. It's always ice cream :blushing: Honestly, as long as I'm hitting my macros and staying in my calories, I don't worry. Okay, I don't worry anyway but I at least won't bat an eyelash at it :tongue:
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Nuts. Any kind.

Someone on the forum wrote about measuring and packaging just the amount she needed to eat for the day. Since doing that, I haven't had any problems. I measure an ounce, put it in a container and that's my ration for the day.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I stick to my macros.

Nearly 100% of my "sugar" is from fruit and vegetables so I'm not going to worry about that. I tend to have too much fiber from what I've been told to have by my coach but I don't worry so much about that either. (I use raw vegie weight in my calculations and figure some fiber will be lost in cooking...)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Carbs and I have this messy thing going on...
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I always go over on sugar. It's always ice cream :blushing:

ice cream....I looove ice cream.
  • lngman
    lngman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Salt. It seems to be everywhere....sometimes even on the rim of my drink glass.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    cookies, chocolates, and ice cream....oops is that all sugar>?
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It used to be sugar (I'm sure it still would be) but i took it off my macros :p but mine vary from day to day. mostly over on protein.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Protein and sugar seems to be my problem. How'd they get in there? :laugh: