Anyone trying to lose 10-15lbs?

Options
I love MFP but am falling off the wagon, looking for some new friends to help me out and how have simular goals and are looking for some support and accountability. I want to lose 10-15lbs by March 1st! Gained a few pounds back over the holidays but am ready to get back on track. If anyone is in the same category and is looking for some support then lets do this!

Replies

• kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • katekennedymba
    Options
    I'm in that boat! Need help to stay motivated! I will log for a couple weeks, then have a rough weekend day & skip my workouts. Feel free to friend me!
  • tashiebabey
    tashiebabey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking to loose about 10lb, im a tall girl not much body fat anywhere but my stomach .
    its actually baby weight i have 2 boys
    i start uni in march so im deffo inn :D
    *friend request sent*
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am trying to lose 10 more lbs by February 20.. Feel free to add me :)
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Hey, I have about 15 pounds to lose. Add me if you'd like :)
  • BigOrchid
    BigOrchid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm trying to lose around 15 pounds too. Add me if you like, I'll (hopefully) be staying on the wagon from the 1st of Jan when my holidays officially end. :p
  • torrieethridge
    Options
    Hello! I have 15 (hopefully 20) that I'd love to shed... I'm a newbie on MFP - add me!
  • KimAstonBurns
    Options
    I'm definitely trying! I want to shed the fat to build up the muscle and so I'm up for it.. I just need some help to stay on track
  • ctaylor0406
    Options
    meeee
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 15lbs - I need help keeping motivated. I'll send a friend request!
  • Stephmc2014
    Options
    I need to lose 20 lbs but would love to kit on this journey.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 15 lbs
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me!! Haven't weighed in for a few days and it was 10lbs to go - but now it's probably more like 15!!
    I need some accountability too and propose to restart in earnest on 3/1 with all the naughty food gone and 30ds at the ready.
    Feel free to add me.
  • chris10_hi
    chris10_hi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    were are def. in the same boat!! Im trying to lose the last 15 lbs!!! :) the holidays set me back a few but im ready and need some motivation too!! please add!!! we can do it!!
  • kevinhlc
    kevinhlc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    15 pound weight loss times 2..... Gained almost 15 pounds in one month!!! Holidays kick my *kitten*....
  • wmitchell619
    Options
    I'm new to this site and so far I like it...
  • RowanJ13
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs initially, but would be super happy to lose an additional 5 once I get there. Baby weight is a killer. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • CarrieElizabethA
    CarrieElizabethA Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The last 10 pounds have been out of my reach for the past few months. Just haven't had commitment the last 10 take, got comfortable! And holidays add no encouragement. I sent a friend request.
  • LeafyGreenGirl
    LeafyGreenGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Added a few people on this thread :)

I'm trying for between 10 and 20, anyone add me!