Fav Sports Bra.....

Options
Ladies....what sports bra do you swear by? I have yet to find one that does not give me uniboob or keep me from blacking my eyes. I'm a D cup. Your advice is greatly appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Lululemon makes a very good sports bra. It's called the Ta Ta Tamer, lol.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort's Fiona bra. Slight uni-boob, but I'd rather have the girls supported than worry about separation when I'm working out.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Lululemon makes a very good sports bra. It's called the Ta Ta Tamer, lol.
    love it, what a great name!:laugh:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Target has some good ones that holds it all in. I am more concerned with performance than the possible look of the uni-boob.
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    Champion 360° Max Support Sports Bra is the best ... my opinion
  • Allieballie
    Options
    LOVING the Enell bra :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I love the Enell too. I also do not care about the uniboob. It's more important to me that they stay put in the moment and in all the moments to come. I don't want to do all this work on my body to have my boobs at my knees. For me, the Enell is the best I've ever tried. No movement at all.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    thanks ladies! gonna go check them out!
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber, Shock Absorber, Shock Absorber.......that's all I can wear. I'm a 30 G and get mine from Bravissimo in the UK. Yes, I have to pay a higher price on top of higher shipping and customs BUT the TaTas don't move. Here's a couple of links.....

My fave at Bravissimo
    http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/shock-absorber/soft-cup-bras/be53-details.aspx?colour=black/white&ck=C0ltqxqea5Q=

Shock Absorber's find a retailer link....
    http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/home/wheretobuy/index.htm
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I went to a bra store that had a large amount of sports bras and NONE of them fit and felt as comfortable and supportive as the ENELL bra. I can't say enough about how amazing this thing is. It's literally changed my life! Oh, and you will still look good if not better from the shape. I feel like my boobs look like they did when i was 20 when i have it on :-)
    I honestly think this is hands down the best bra for women with large breasts on the market.

good luck
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I like the champion brand I got from Target. :) The only bra that I've felt comfortable in.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I have the Champion Powerback Underwire and I love them! I play soccer and my girls don't move when I play!

They're on sale right now on the Champion website (which I found when I was searching to find out the name...) so yay!
  • BeesKnees123
    Options
    I just got the "Ta Ta Tamer" and it's fabulous. No pain. Nothing is squished. I can breathe. The girls are happy.:flowerforyou:
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad I came across this topic. I have been wondering the same thing.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love the Champion brand from target!!!!! Affordable and very comfortable and the girls stay in place :)