T25 starting Jan 1

Options
I'm starting T25 Jan 1 anyone else committed in doing this. Its only 25 mins that will give me time for running and swimming laps durn the weeks too. I'm not new to mfp 250 days 77lbs gone and still going strong. Looking for some friends/motavation to get the year started off right with T25. Please no beach body coaches when I post something about insanity I got swamped by them. Here's to 2014.

Replies

• mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on/before Jan 1 but close enough!! Starting the new year right with exercise and healthy living (as much as possible)
    Cheers!
  • CoachLeah1965
    Options
    I won't pester BUT didn't want to offer ONE suggestion that I wish I had been given when I started T25...do you have a foam roller? If not, I would seriously consider investing in one.

Your calves are about to enter a place they have never known! Your calves and feet will really thank you if you give them some extra attention! LOL.

Other than that, have a BLAST! It is so much fun!

Good luck and enjoy! And try not to hate on the coaches tooooo much...most of us don't bite too hard!
  • Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both starting the first Monday in January! Just thought starting on a Monday would be easier to keep track. My mom got it for us for Christmas! Can't wait!
  • srmacey29
    srmacey29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 tomorrow. Hoping to also get in some elliptical along with it.
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the first Monday in Jan. too. Did 2 days last week, but back is bothering me from home improvement stuff. Chiropractor says back will improve with strength and by getting the weight off. What a vicious cycle. Continuing to walk daily, Anyway, would love to follow you all and keep each other motivated. Trying to get hubby to do with me. Here we go....
  • hopeful_80
    Options
    I started on November and I love it. Even though I haven't lost a lot of weight yet which I think is because I haven't been eating clean :angry: a. lot of people have been saying I've lost some weight. It is a short workout which is perfect. Even though it's only 25 min you would have sweat dripping down your face and back. You do get sore for a few days when you first start which is normal. I am currently on the beta phase and these workouts are kickin my butt. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Good luck!
  • Curly1mom
    Curly1mom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I actually can't wait! Does anyone know what the calorie burn will be?
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm starting December 30th. Can't wait. I love that its half hour a day. Anyone can fit that in. I want to be in shape by spring.
  • merse81
    Options
    Im thinking of starting this jan 1 also :) although may be jan 2 as the hubby will be taking over the TV on new years for his video games....
  • Debbieknight75
    Debbieknight75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm starting this too Tuesday ( waiting for it too arrive ) I'm new on here also so please feel free to add me