30 day shred

Options
I am starting 30 day shred this week.

Has anyone done this and did you get good results from it?

Replies

• TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You will see amazing results and pretty quick! However keep up with it or they will fade away just as quick!
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred this past summer. I had great results! I lost 8 lbs in total within 30 days. And It really helped build my strength! Its only 20 mins a day, but super effective. So you should definitely be pleased after your done! Good luck!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The results were good but, once you stop the inches/lbs lost creep right back on.
  • Wildtigerx
    Options
    Yes! I highly recommend it. I loved it. It wasn't a workout that took too long but I felt like I got my *kitten* kicked. Results do eventually show but it may take some time so keep at it. Do it in conjunction with clean eating and results will show.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yeah i lose 5 pound doing it. she will have you curseing her name
  • emilyjoanna
    emilyjoanna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's amazing results!!
  • sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It's been good. Just started level 3 and I take a lot of rest days (2-3 rest days a week. Not a fan of high intensity workouts every day, I feel like there needs to be some recovery especially with high impact ones like 30DS). Haven't lost a lot of scale weight but I have noticed my abs getting tight and my thighs getting toned, so I'm sure some changes are occurring.

Good luck with it, if you keep up with the program you will see some results, even if it is mostly just endurance & toning like my results. I'm happy with the results so far.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I did it in November. I only stuck with it because I had committed to finishing. It hurt my knees so badly that it tools weeks to recover. I did see some results, but I don't think so dramatic. And I didn't lose any more weight than I would have without it. I did get stronger and could plank at least 2:40 by the end, so that was satisfying.
  • ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yup, lost 10 pounds and a few inches. My profile pic (since i'm still a newb, don't know how to add photos on here) was taken a couple of days after i completed it. I'm thinking of doing it again in January
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I can't wait to start it now xx
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5!! (I skipped two days though so I will tack those on at the end)
    Let me know what you think of it!
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started it today. It was kind of brutal but I'm going to stick with it. Does anyone have any advice on how to log this type of exercise?
  • ElleB321
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP and I NEED your help support and encouragement add me PLEASE! ????
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Can you do it in the gym? I nave a nice gym nearby with rooms available, but obviously cannot bring my tv there :)
    I can bring my iPad though. Do you think this can work? Can I watch it on iPad somehow?
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    You should be able to log it as circuit training
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!:happy:
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of 30 Day Shred, I took my measurements before I started, can't wait to take them again after 30 days. I'm also logging calories and hoping to see some results!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    yeah i lose 5 pound doing it. she will have you curseing her name
    Haha, yes! I was afraid to because I feared her coming out of the tv and making me cry!
  • ceestahr
    Options
    I did Day 1 today... just about died! I'm looking forward to it again tomorrow!