Reached a few of my goals today

Options
I started this weight loss journey 7 weeks ago at 210 pounds. This is the highest i have ever been in my life. I was wearing a size 16 in jeans. I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in and the number was........199.8.I told myself i would be back in the 100's by the new year I am sooo proud of myself to be able to reach this goal. With all the food and eggnog around this time of year i was still able to lose weight. I am finally back in the 100's. I haven't been in the 100's since 2012. I am also down to a size 12 in jeans which is great since i don't have to buy plus size clothing anymore. I am still far from my main goal (145) but getting out of the 200's is a major goal for me! My next goal is to get to 165 which was how much i weighed the day i went in to give birth to my son. Hopefully i can reach this goal, or at least get close to it, by my 6 year anniversary which is May 24th. I think i can do it!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!