Female in 20s looking to lose 100+ pounds

This isnt gonna be easy, lets do it together!!!

Add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    hey I'm 30 but started January of last year...I've lost 76 lbs this year and looking to lose another 50ish. Feel free to add me!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hey not quite in my twenties anymore (32) but am good at supporting people on here :) so feel free to add me x
  • lirpas1976
    lirpas1976 Posts: 3 Member
    ME TOO ME TOO! Im 37 but I want to loose and am looking for support! I should loose 100 but would be fine with 50 ;)
  • LingLing31
    LingLing31 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there!
    I joined some time ago but always seem to fall off the wagon, in between work, school, home, and family obligations I haven't been very succesful.
    I am making a pledge to become consistant for this upcoming 2014. I'm hoping to lose about 55lbs at most.

I started adding friends aboout a week ago and have to admit, it's a booster to see other people reaching their goals pound at a time.

Looking forward to 2014 together! :)

-Mayling
  • I'll be 20 in a little over a week and have 125ish pounds to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • You can do it! I am 29 and was a personal trainer in my early 20's and was ripped and strong and very happy with my body, then I suffered a very bad shoulder injury that required months of treatment and a surgery that removed a portion of my collar bone. Needless to say this put me iout of commision for a while and I started to really have poblems with my horrible depression as well and between the two I gained a lot of weight and lost my motivation. A few years ago I slowly started using exercise to treat my depression and horrible anxiety. I relied on all my education and knowledge as a trainer and slowly started back just bit by bit increasing things. After a year I had lost over 40lbs and was starting to feel better about my body. It's an up and down daily struggle and I still battle horrible depression and anxiety, but the best thing I have found to help me is just taking one workout at a time and realizing something is better than nothing and before you know it you are doing a lot more than you thought you were capable of doing. Keep going and remember setbacks happen , but they don't mean you have to stop just push forward.
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    feel free to add me! ABout 130 to lose and i turn 22 on the 1st
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me!! 69 pounds lost, 200 pounds to go and in 28. We can do this!!
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    23, and have about 70-80 lbs left to lose. Slightly less than 100, but I started out needing to lose a lot more than 100, sooooo. Feel free to add me!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Hey! I'm 24, down 55 but with a goal of losing about 160. I've been at this for about 5 months now and have no intention of stopping any time soon, so feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me. Am in my 50s with around 50lbs to lose but am really positive after losing 32lbs in 6 mths. Supporting/being supported by others just keeps the good stuff going. happy to offer advice and do believe that we each have our answers as we know ourselves best. Finding them is the hard thing. Happy to help :)