I want friends!

Options
Hello my name is Nicole and Im 25 years old. I have a 3 year old that exhausts me just watching him run around. I would like to get up and run around with him!!!! I have been struggling with weight since I have had him and unfortunately the "I just had a baby" doesn't apply 3 years later, lol! My current stats are:

Highest Weight: 218lbs
Starting/current weight: 177lbs
Goal weight: 140ish
Height: 5'5

I want friends that have similar weight goals and really need motivation! I have a hard time sticking to things but this year this all needs to change!!!!

Replies

• kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    same boat as you!
    I have a 4 year old she exausts me
    current(and highest) weight 220lbs
    goal weight 145 lbs
    height 5'9
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    I don't have any children but have similar numbers to you...

I am 25 current weight 167lbs, goal weight is around 125lbs and i am only just 5'4"

Feel free to add me ????
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sounds very familiar!
    I'm Amy, 35, married w/ 3 kids (9,7,4). I'm a RN and work night shift.
    I'm 5'9"
    Highest weight: 206
    Current: 180
    Goal: 150

I've been successful before and one component is surrounding myself with like-minded people. Unfortunately no one in my life right now is in that place. Which is why I'm here, MFP worked beautifully for me before and I'm excited to recapture that.

Friend request coming soon!
  • ascoping00
    Options
    Hi Nicole. I am a 49 year old mom/small business owner/super busy mom with exhaustion issues also. I am currently at 187.5, 5 foot 3, and need a ton of help to stay focused. My goal for now is 165. I am just starting back with MFP after a year and an 11 pound gain. Please add me, and as soon as I figure out how, I will add you. Oh, and my name is Carrie