just joined MFP, looking for new friends for encouragement

Options
Hi all, my name is Pam, I'm 28 and weigh around 11 stone, I work in an office and barely have any exercise! I've been in denial about my weight and the way i feel for a few years now and I've decided ive had enough! I'm looking for new friends so we can motivate each other and keep on track x

Replies

• Summit481
    Options
    Hi, hope you enjoy this program. I tried it a while back and then got busy and stopped, but I'm back again. I hope to be more vigilant about it. Keep positive, go easy on yourself, each day we can't conquer the universe, but little steps will get us where we want to go. Just being accountable is something. I never used to write down what I eat, and in doing so, wow, I never realized what I was truly eating in a day, so it's a wonderful wake up call. Good luck to both of us! Sheila
  • steffenk1
    steffenk1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been
    on this sight before It really is an awesome sight you can keep track of everything. Good luck on your weight loss. Kat
  • p4pammy
    p4pammy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sheila, I'll definitely write my food intake down, I've heard that helps. Going to start running in the mornigs too which will be extremely difficult for me but once I'm in a routine should be OK :) good luck with your goal x
  • p4pammy
    p4pammy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kat x
  • TheLuckyMan
    Options
    Hello there. Add me if you like :)