F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thinking "Do something today, so you can thank yourself tomorrow"
    Except suddenly I'm at tomorrow
    And going like
    woah
    That wasn't hard, OR painful.
    that's a nsv!!

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at... but it sounds positive... congrats? :flowerforyou:
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    hahahaha
    Yeah, that wasn't too clear of a sentence.
    Have you ever seen the little internet pictures of a buff babe with the saying
    "Do something today that you can thank yourself for in a year" or tomorrow, orrrr whatever.
    This is my one year from now, a whole year has passed and I AM in that place to thank myself!
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    hahahaha
    Yeah, that wasn't too clear of a sentence.
    Have you ever seen the little internet pictures of a buff babe with the saying
    "Do something today that you can thank yourself for in a year" or tomorrow, orrrr whatever.
    This is my one year from now, a whole year has passed and I AM in that place to thank myself!

That is excellent! And a congratulations is DEFINITELY in order. I can't wait for my moment like that!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I got it. I used to always pick the immediate want over future, but lately I have picked the future and now am enjoying that fitter future. :)

aka, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!