Starting over AGAIN for the last time

Options
Hey everyone... I dont know how many times I have started over. This time it will be the last time. This has to be a lifestyle change that I can carry over to my children. My husband is in amazing shape. i would like to be the same way. I would also like to get our 3 children on better eating habits. I would love to get advice from you all. I love the success stories. They are truly inspirational. Please feel free to add me. I know that the first month is going to be hard. i need to stick with it. No matter if I go over my daily goal or not I am going to login everyday.

Kelle

Replies

• lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi hun,
    i'm in the same position as urself, i have gone from 14 1/2 st to 12 st and back up to 13st+, i did so well and then slipped back into bad habits again. this time tho it has to be it.
    i'm gettin married in 2015 and don't want to be a fat bride.

i used to be religous with logging and found when i stopped loggin thats hen i slipped. so i'm back and ready to log from monday. plz add me.
    we'll do it together.

lesley
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options
    Want to stop failing?

Stop quitting.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelle You CAN do it. Love the attitude and yes it IS a lifestyle change!!!!

Once its a habit, you'll be amazed at how you feel
  • FFwife925
    FFwife925 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words of wisdom CMR.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've lost the same 50-60 pounds at least 3 times over the years. This last time was my final time.
    Yep, I made an overhaul of my lifestyle, my eating habits, my mental state. I'm now fully committed to a healthy lifestyle.
    NOTE: I only lost 1 pound during 2013 BUT I did not gain any weight back. That's the important point for me.
    Now, this year, I am losing that last 10 pounds. I can do this.
    You have good, valid reasons for making the lifestyle change you know you need to make. Give that gift of health to you and your loved ones.
  • 2014JourneyofKimbini
    Options
    Same here!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    IM STARTING OVER AGAIN AS WELL PLEASE ADD ME. I WENT FROM 276 LBS TO 216 LBS THEN BACK UP TO 249.6. IT IS INDEED A JOURNEY BUT I AM BACK AND I AM TAKING IT ONE STEP AT A TIME, ONE DAY AT A TIME. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • prombom1000
    Options
    oh
  • emmaemz1985
    emmaemz1985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Same same same same girls I'm def in need of some motivation thus year will definitely be my year I'm determined to feel happy and comfortable again xxxx add me
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Want to stop failing?

Stop quitting.

I have several motivational quotes in different places but one of my favorites feeds right into this quote above just worded differently.

It is: When your Sick and tired of starting over, stop giving up

Best of Luck.....
  • bwepfer40
    bwepfer40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So true, so true...... Very inspiring.
    Thanls:)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Want to stop failing?

Stop quitting.

I have several motivational quotes in different places but one of my favorites feeds right into this quote above just worded differently.

It is: When your Sick and tired of starting over, stop giving up

Best of Luck.....

This is someone you might want to listen to........
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I want this to be the last time I "start over" although...if truth be told I never had really quit persay...I kept on trying but needed a fresh start to push me forward and remind me how important this is! You're right about continually logging in to keep track...that is also my plan!
  • 5Pearls
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. So many great things are happening for me in 2014 and I want to enjoy them looking and feeling great. I wish you the absolute best!
  • FFwife925
    Options
    I've lost the same 50-60 pounds at least 3 times over the years. This last time was my final time.
    Yep, I made an overhaul of my lifestyle, my eating habits, my mental state. I'm now fully committed to a healthy lifestyle.
    NOTE: I only lost 1 pound during 2013 BUT I did not gain any weight back. That's the important point for me.
    Now, this year, I am losing that last 10 pounds. I can do this.
    You have good, valid reasons for making the lifestyle change you know you need to make. Give that gift of health to you and your loved ones.

Thank you for you kind words. I cant wait for the changes.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    Well do it!!
    and do it right this time
    get motivated,
    kick some butt
    stay strong
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    Dont say you are starting over AGAIN...for the last time.
    You are just starting NEW :)
    Just picking up from where you left it
    Nothing wrong with starting NEW :)
    E-N-J-O-Y!
  • FFwife925
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words everyone. I need them all and the ones I dont want to read or hear as well. That comes from starting over and over again. Mine have all be STUPID excuses. I wont quit this time. I dont want to let myself down, as well as my husband. We all have to reach that point when we are tired of giving up and starting over. I am there. I know that this journey is going to be hard at times, but I will not fail. I have to many things planned! Good luck everyone on your journey no matter what it maybe.
  • dorrymc
    Options
    Although I'm in my 50s, single and my kids are now 19 and 22 like you I DO want to feel sexy and healthy again. Getting there but a bit to go. Happy to share the journey. Got a good feeling about 2014 :happy: Please feel free to add me and all the best x