Insanity workout

Options
Hi guys

Lately I have been really naughty and not been logging or exercising.
I have been thinking about buying the insanity workout DVDs but before I fork out the £100 for them, I wanted to speak to people who have done/are doing I the insanity workout.
I want something that is going to push me to my limits and to make me feel as though I have worked and burnt loads of calories.

Also, I don't have much space in my bedroom for exercise, how might space will I need? Will this be an issue?

I will be grateful for any comments :)

Replies

• matthewsbrookes
    Options
    Hi i can give you the insanity workout for free if you like :)
  • androulla1986
    androulla1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi i can give you the insanity workout for free if you like :)

How?
  • matthewsbrookes
    Options
    either through a website or can email it you
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I have completed Insanity numerous times but I suggest you order FOCUS T25 instead. You get the same results with 25 minutes of kicking your own butt!! Shaun T is awesome & I LOVE this series!
  • androulla1986
    Options
    either through a website or can email it you

Will I be able to view it in my iPad if you email it? I don't have a laptop
  • androulla1986
    Options
    I have completed Insanity numerous times but I suggest you order FOCUS T25 instead. You get the same results with 25 minutes of kicking your own butt!! Shaun T is awesome & I LOVE this series!

Thank you, I will compare the 2 and see what I prefer
  • Malachai76
    Options
    Insanity is awesome it will push you to your limit and then some it is crazy month one gets ya started and is difficult to being with, just as your getting used month2 comes along and kick your *kitten*, it is definitely well worth it you have to stick to the program follow the chart and you'll get great results, if you have any questions i'll happily help. BTW i've completed it twice
  • androulla1986
    Options
    Insanity is awesome it will push you to your limit and then some it is crazy month one gets ya started and is difficult to being with, just as your getting used month2 comes along and kick your *kitten*, it is definitely well worth it you have to stick to the program follow the chart and you'll get great results, if you have any questions i'll happily help. BTW i've completed it twice

I tend to suffer with dizziness at times so I'm not sure if this will push me too far. But no pain no gain! Well done for completing it twice!!!
  • Malachai76
    Options
    i've completed both t25 and insanity insanity is more intense more plyo and drills t25 is a great workout as well i really enjoyed both and highly recommend them, I agree the results i got were similar i would say slightly better in insanity for me but the t25 is a lot shorter but the workout time is not much different to month one as there are no breaks and you don't spend 10 minutes warming up. Also t25 has gamma cycle which is strength training and introduces weights so if that interests you that is an option you have
  • JarrodFit4Life
    Options
    I have completed INSANITY a couple of times, ASYLUM, and am currently doing T25. If you have any questions or want to discuss the Pro's and Con's, message me and let me know! By the way, all of the above programs are created by Shaun T and any of those choices will have you sweating buckets and wondering why you chose to put yourself through such torture! lol...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Completed the third day today. It is KICKING MY A$S!
  • Malachai76
    Options

I tend to suffer with dizziness at times so I'm not sure if this will push me too far. But no pain no gain! Well done for completing it twice!!!

Ah need to be careful then do you know what causes them, if its motion as i say it's high level plyo and drills so your doing a lot of jumping and dropping into planks, suicides, floor spirits etc. Just talking about it makes me wanna start it again I miss it. And as one of the other people commented she's right Shaun T is awesome so motivational
  • androulla1986
    Options
    I have completed INSANITY a couple of times, ASYLUM, and am currently doing T25. If you have any questions or want to discuss the Pro's and Con's, message me and let me know! By the way, all of the above programs are created by Shaun T and any of those choices will have you sweating buckets and wondering why you chose to put yourself through such torture! lol...

I've just been on YouTube and looked at t25. I do like the look of it. I haven't exercised for a very long time so do you think this is better for me than insanity?
  • androulla1986
    Options

In a good way I hope!!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I recently finished Insanity (last week), and while I like the results, my knees are very, very angry with me.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I just started Month 2 of Insanity (I took about a week to two weeks off due to finals and holidays) and it definitely kicked my butt.

As far as the dizziness, do be careful regardless if you do T25 or Insanity. My husband has a rare heart condition that makes him dizzy fairly quickly and can't do intense work outs like Insanity.

And Shaun T.....very motivational!!!
  • matthewsbrookes
    Options
    hey i have the workout plus vids if you want them
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

In a good way I hope!!

I always like to workout really hard, and this is REALLY hard! I love it, but it really is pretty darn insane
  • nickeishathomas
    Options
    Hello,

Do you still have the insanity DVD workout to share? I am very keen on this, please let me know.

Thanks
  • nickeishathomas
    Options
    Hello Matthew,

Do you still have the insanity DVD workout to share? I am very keen on this, please let me know.

Thanks