I HATE FISH.

Options
124»

Replies

• dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of fish as well although I do like canned tuna (yeah, yeah tastes like chicken). In the past I would force myself to eat fish and hate every moment of it. Now, If I don't like it , I don't eat it.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FISH!
    I HATE MEAT.
    Try some Tilapia. Butter/oil/pan fifteen minutes, done. I sometimes put cheese on it. ;x

Just make sure the tilapia isn't from China.....

http://money.msn.com/now/post--tilapia-raised-on-feces-hits-us-tables

the fish farmers there save money by feeding them excrement.........
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FISH!
    I HATE MEAT.
    Try some Tilapia. Butter/oil/pan fifteen minutes, done. I sometimes put cheese on it. ;x

Just make sure the tilapia isn't from China.....

http://money.msn.com/now/post--tilapia-raised-on-feces-hits-us-tables

the fish farmers there save money by feeding them excrement.........

I thought they did that in the States. They farm them with bass or something of the like and tilapia bottom feed. Well, that's what I remember from an episode of Dirty Jobs anyway.
  • bleumuffin
    Options
    I can handle fish and chips but probably only because it's fried. Mmm. I want fish and chips now. :love:
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Its pretty damn simple. Just don't eat fish if you hate it.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I love fish, just can't cook it worth a ****.
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    Two possible solutions... move to the east or west coast (I'm assuming you live and America and don't already live on of the coasts). I've found seafood tastes a heck of a lot better than the stuff you get in the landlocked states. The other option would be tilapia that fish seems to survive freezing than the others. Schwans makes a tortilla crusted tilapia that I am going to have to try and clone.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yuck! I'm in the same boat - although I do enjoy shrimp and calamari - fish itself actually nauseates me. My family is mortified and always upset because I won't even prepare it for them! LOL