Sharing Some Inspiration for the New Year :-)

Options
Thought I would share this comparison pic of my hubby & myself. The "before" was taken Christmas Day 2012, I weighed in at 295lbs & he weighed in at 306lbs!! Sad I know. We started our journey on Feb 11, 2013 & by the end of July he had reached his goal & lost 90lbs. He is currently maintaining, bouncing around between 209-212lbs. At the 10 1/2mth mark I now stand at 198lbs with 97lbs gone & 48lbs more to go to reach my goal.

As the holidays approached I couldn't wait to redo our Christmas pic, its an annual thing as well as pics with our kids but this year was going to be different & I knew it!

So for anyone going into 2014 needing to lose 150lbs like I did, look at this & remember that if I can do it SO CAN YOU!! We were both inactive, overweight, ate WAY too much take out & were headed for an early grave. We started slow & just kept getting stronger as the weight came off. We aren't perfect, the holidays has got to both of us but that is ok, we figured we have earned a break & are going to start back full force this week so that he can continue to maintain & I can reach my 100lb mark by my 1yr ann on MFP & my final goal this summer.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I log daily, keep a regular blog & love having new friends who are on here regularly too!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

w729gl.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!