B**chy Resting Face, anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just had this convo at work today. I suffer from this b*tch face too. But, what ya gonna do
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Not *****y resting face, but *****y dancing face. I get all serious and close my eyes and really get into it. I always hear "Smile!" "You don't look like you're having any fun" etc.... shuuuuuut it. I'm in the zone. I'm not here to decorate your world. Want to find something pretty to look at, buy a watercolour landscape.
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    B!tch face on reading this thread... pls help!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Not *****y resting face, but *****y dancing face. I get all serious and close my eyes and really get into it. I always hear "Smile!" "You don't look like you're having any fun" etc.... shuuuuuut it. I'm in the zone. I'm not here to decorate your world. Want to find something pretty to look at, buy a watercolour landscape.

Napoleon_Dynamite.gif
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Napoleon_Dynamite.gif

This is creepily accurate. I just wish my hair would curl like that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my resting ***** face my daily scowl

& men who tell me to smile get told to **** off :devil:

You should smile more!

(Just testing a theory)

You're a man?

Well, hello there. :bigsmile:

HEY!! I'm right here.

Sorry spesh, she's waaay more man than you are.

I was talking about Saboteur. See if I let him sodomize me again.