New to Myfitnesspal Blog-Need Help!!!!!

Options
:sad: This is my first Blog ever- so I'm not sure I know what to do or say but I am in need of inspiration and encouragement. I'm 30 and trying to get rid of these last stubborn 10 pounds that will not come off! @#$! I am frustrated! Exercise never seems to fit in my schedule but I'm determined to make it work and was thinking of trying a Zumba DVD for beginners. Has anyone done this? Classes just don't fit in with my work schedule so DVDs are my only option. I hate working out with a passion and hate sweating but love to dance so I thought this would be fun. Please help!

Replies

• sheragill
    Options
    I took zumba in regular classes and I bought the DVD's b/c my work schedule doesn't really let me do the classes anymore. I love it! I find myself creating new dances with latin music. I download off of Itunes. I type in zumba fitness. I can give you a few songs to work from it you would like. I like to work out and dance. You will sweat it you put the effort in.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    oh yes Zumba dvds are my favorite, I've been working out with the dvds for 3 weeks and I love it. I sweat a lot just by trying to keep up with them. Have fun :smile:
  • savyfox
    Options
    What are the names of the DVDs you use? Do you have any other recommendations?:flowerforyou:
  • savyfox
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I really need it.:happy: